Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are blackpilled, bluepill meant for incels

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Normies are blackpilled. If you're ugly they know it's over for you. When they talk among themselves they are also 100% open about how superficial they are. It's only when they talk to a subhuman that the platitudes and advice start getting thrown around. Make no mistake, the advice is not well meaning. When they give you their shitty advice they are perfectly conscious that it won't work. The reason they do it is to waste your time with wild goose chases and distract you with copes. They are trying to bluepill you in the hopes that you won't considER more drastic measures.

It's not some subconscious social dynamic playing out, there is actually a conspiracy to keep incels bluepilled because everyone knows lonely single men are a danger to society. That is also why the moment there's a mass shooting the immediate reaction is to blame it on incels.

They know.

No they aren’t jfl I’ve literally tried to blackpill normies and they just said it was bullshit, they didn’t identity it with incels but they said it was completely false

Normies are blackpilled. If you're ugly they know it's over for you. When they talk among themselves they are also 100% open about how superficial they are. It's only when they talk to a subhuman that the platitudes and advice start getting thrown around. Make no mistake, the advice is not well meaning. When they give you their shitty advice they are perfectly conscious that it won't work. The reason they do it is to waste your time with wild goose chases and distract you with copes. They are trying to bluepill you in the hopes that you won't considER more drastic measures.

It's not some subconscious social dynamic playing out, there is actually a conspiracy to keep incels bluepilled because everyone knows lonely single men are a danger to society. That is also why the moment there's a mass shooting the immediate reaction is to blame it on incels.

They know.
TBH I don't want the blackpill to be known because it will make guys that are 6'2 wear lifts and make 6/10 guys looksmax which would be horrible for subhumans for us.

i hate normies

This thread reeks of contrarianism. Normies are not blackpilled. Shut the fuck up lol.

Yeah normies are aware that they're normies and youre an outcast as an incel. They are aware of the hierarchy that goes chad>normies>incel. But to admit that you're only incel because you lost the genetic lottery would mean they would have to self-reflect and possibly sympathize which normies are incapable of unless they can virtue signal about it.

Thats just paranoid. Sure we are targets for them to get karma or kudos but there is no conspiracy about some ordinary lonely incels since they care about themselves. At most we would be topic for gossip and laughing stocks based how weird are we and thats it.

This thread reeks of contrarianism. Normies are not blackpilled. Shut the fuck up lol.
not blackpilled in what sense? you think they can't see an ugly male and know he doesn't get any pussy?

not blackpilled in what sense? you think they can't see an ugly male and know he doesn't get any pussy?
They underestimate looks and don’t understand hypergamy

They know.
I think I understand what you mean but you were wrong, normies don't know they're normies, they all think they're special that's why they act like that, not because they know about blackpill, depending on someone's situation you know it's over, as much as they can do is comfort you in lies, of course behind your back they'll say horrible things about you

I think I understand what you mean but you were wrong, normies don't know they're normies, they all think they're special that's why they act like that, not because they know about blackpill, depending on someone's situation you know it's over, as much as they can do is comfort you in lies, of course behind your back they'll say horrible things about you
"normies don't know they're normies, they think they are special?"

i'm not talking about normies vs chad, what I'm saying is normies (sexhavers in general) are aware that looks matter and if they see you, an ugly incel, they will give you shit advice and know it's bullshit

"normies don't know they're normies, they think they are special?"

i'm not talking about normies vs chad, what I'm saying is normies (sexhavers in general) are aware that looks matter and if they see you, an ugly incel, they will give you shit advice and know it's bullshit
Of course, what I mean is that everyone is like that with ugly people, and it's even worse with girls.

Most normies are redpilled, and everyone believes ugly guy can get ugly girl.

It's like the quantum mechanics dynamic where electrons perform as wave particles when unobserved but as point particles when observed. Normies are black pilled when unquestioned, but blue pilled when questioned.

Two tiered reality.

It's like the quantum mechanics dynamic where electrons perform as wave particles when unobserved but as point particles when observed. Normies are black pilled when unquestioned, but blue pilled when questioned.

Two tiered reality.
damn, pretty good analogy tbh

it's kinda easy to catch them actually, most have no lateral thinking; if you ask questions such as ,,do looks matter?" they negate, now ask them ,,why people won't admit looks matter?" it's where they fail the test.

it's kinda easy to catch them actually, most have no lateral thinking; if you ask questions such as ,,do looks matter?" they negate, now ask them ,,why people won't admit looks matter?" it's where they fail the test.
define "lateral thinking"

Cope. They fully understand. The blue pill is about blissful ignorance.
lol no they don’t. if normies were fully blackpilled society would look quite different

lol no they don’t. if normies were fully blackpilled society would look quite different
Its much easier to ignore the blackpill and accept the blue pill. Especially if you get an occasional piece of pussy no matter how dried up or blown out.(which most normies do. If most normies were incel youre right soyciety would look completely different.)

[UWSL]SuicideFuel[/UWSL] Normies are blackpilled, bluepill meant for incels​

Normies are blackpilled. If you're ugly they know it's over for you.
OP what you fail to miss is that the male incel IS the male normy.

Normal = majority and the majority of men are involuntarily celibate.

Incels are the silent majority of men.

The silent majority of men are not getting romantic fulfillment.

Perhaps a slight majority might be sex-havers who get to fuck a pussy more frequently than once per year, but if that is true (highly skeptical) it's not by much and they are still underfulfilled compared to what would be healthy.

The semi-iannual sex-having Melvins who are the mjority just barely scraping guy have more in common with us than they do with the bi-daily sex-having Chads.

Its much easier to ignore the blackpill and accept the blue pill. Especially if you get an occasional piece of pussy no matter how dried up or blown out.(which most normies do. If most normies were incel youre right soyciety would look completely different.)
Exactly reality is to harsh for some to absorb.

They know.
This is what I have always, or at least for a great deal of time thought. The same goes for religion. How the fuck can people say they are christian or whatever if they don't even do what the fucking bible says. If you point out the nonsense you will see that they have no answer. To me it is pure mental illness to be honest or I don't know. For real.