Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies are aware the average Asian is incel

just have sex bro :chad:

One was saying climbing the corporate ladder was the least masculine thing you can do (I thought that was heavily biased).

So fucking based
One was saying climbing the corporate ladder was the least masculine thing you can do (I thought that was heavily biased).
Man wish I could show this to the idiotic bluepillers I've known
I wish Japan would blow India up

Last edited:
There's a reason why everyone thinks of incels as white males. They are too horrified to even think about ethnic incels and find it less @unsettling to think of the possibility for a sustained period of time.@unsettling to think of the possibility for a sustained period of time.
But deep down most normies know most incels are ethnic non-black males tbhngl

How come normies can spill blackpills but we can't?

How come normies can spill blackpills but we can't?
Same reasons rappers can but the manosphere can't.
Status and perceived experience with these things.
To normies at least. That's how status obsessed creatures think.

Same reasons rappers can but the manosphere can't.
Status and perceived experience with these things.
To normies at least. That's how status obsessed creatures think.
The believability & susceptibility the majority of ppl are to the words of others lie not in the words spoken or articulated but the status & attractiveness of the speaker, the person before the argument. Countless studies & personal accounts matter less than the clout of who talks, facts be damned.

The believability & susceptibility the majority of ppl are to the words of others lie not in the words spoken or articulated but the status & attractiveness of the speaker, the person before the argument. Countless studies & personal accounts matter less than the clout of who talks, facts be damned.
The clout and how the person looks.
That's why so many people always dismiss guys in the manosphere or incels as whiny ugly guys instead of addressing their arguments.