Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are always waiting for something , I am not.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I just realize that after this election I am not waiting for anything. I do not have any other event to look forward to in my life.

Quiet opposite how life for normies (specially chads) is, they are always waiting for something, the next party, the next travel, the next date, the next movie, the next concert, the next hiking trip, the next girlfriend, the next game release, the next week for go to a restaurant, the next anything.

I know what is already coming for me (for all of us), I know about all the rampant degeneracy in the west. And I know in my future there will be no wife, no girlfriends, no family, no friends

I just not waiting for anything.

Last edited:
yeah I’ve had this same reflection before. normies think of their life like it’s a movie or TV drama while my life is just a monotonous repetition of tasks. most people’s “fondest memories” involve social circles, relationships, parties, etc. all things which I have never experienced

yeah I’ve had this same reflection before. normies think of their life like it’s a movie or TV drama while my life is just a monotonous repetition of tasks. most people’s “fondest memories” involve social circles, relationships, parties, etc. all things which I have never experienced

My fondest childhood memories are me crying in my bed and coping on my ipad because I had no friends

Goddamn, that explains a lot, and how I experience life different from normies.

That becomes aggravated when you don't have skills whatsoever.
What I would give to know how to play guitar,draw,programming and software.
And it isn't matter of practice, but at this rate, it doesn't matter if someone does everything above, thing is, nobody will give two shits about your attempts.
Only you get recognition when you have made something that can sell.

That becomes aggravated when you don't have skills whatsoever.
What I would give to know how to play guitar,draw,programming and software.
And it isn't matter of practice, but at this rate, it doesn't matter if someone does everything above, thing is, nobody will give two shits about your attempts.
Only you get recognition when you have made something that can sell.
Bro , I am a software developer. A very good one (for my country). And I tell you, and I can play the guitar a little, But in Inceldom that doesn't seem to matter.

Bro , I am a software developer. A very good one (for my country). And I tell you, and I can play the guitar a little, But in Inceldom that doesn't seem to matter.
If you are very good you should get a life out of it, and not here.
Here is the the outcast's land.

If you are very good you should get a life out of it, and not here.
Here is the the outcast's land.
My dear friend. I used to think that, but in Inceldom everything becomes grey.
Do you think it matters know how to play guitar when in class Stacy flirt with chad in front of your face and you get ignored?
Do you think it matters to know how to program when in the whole office you are the only one without a girlfriend?

I am an outcast, just like most people here.

My dear friend. I used to think that, but in Inceldom everything becomes grey.
Do you think it matters know how to play guitar when in class Stacy flirt with chad in front of your face and you get ignored?
Do you think it matters to know how to program when in the whole office you are the only one without a girlfriend?

I am an outcast, just like most people here.
scortmaxxx, you are pretty privileged to have those skills.
True incels are useless in everything.

It has always amazed me how the experiences for incels are universal, regardless of the cultural background. I for example I am Latin American and I can relate to most of the things posted in this forum.
scortmaxxx, you are pretty privileged to have those skills.
True incels are useless in everything.
I already do that, but trust me mate, trusting a woman with your dick without the emotional connection is just a moment of cope. And I disagree with the second part of your statement