Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are always looking for one opportunity to fuck over you life.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
No one gives a fuck about you. Normies are cold hearted psychopaths.
People are always looking for just one opportunity to fuck over your life. You just commit one "mistake" , they will fuck over your life .

Other than your mother , no one cares about you .

Other than your mother , no one cares about you .
cope, she doesnt care about you

had she gotten pregnant with you under 25, she would have aborted you

cope, she doesnt care about you

had she gotten pregnant with you under 25, she would have aborted you
I faced a situation where the whole world went against me and tried to destroy my life but only my mother took my side. So, I can't be say that .
Yes, even mothers are not perfect but at least you can trust them to act selflessly towards you.

Last edited:
I faced a situation where the whole word went against me and tried to destroy my life but only my mother took my side. So, I can't be say that .
Yes, even mothers are not perfect but at least you can trust them to act selflessly towards you.
doubt the whole word was against you. maybe some were though

That's why accelerationism is the way. Famines for normies

If one more normie fucks me over I will go Creative Mode on them. Ain't got nothing to lose anymore

People pretend to care. At best, they just virtue signal, at worst, they mock you.

A Latino male once tried to have me evicted from a commune. He would laugh at me daily.