Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are all narcissists by default, but nobody cares

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

wizardcel
Normies project all of their negative traits onto low-status men. They accuse others of being narcissistic, when in reality every single normie (and especially every woman) is an unhinged narcissist. One of the greatest examples of this is how weddings work in the US. People literally spend $50-100k on a single night just for the worship of themselves. They pay exorbitant amounts of money for a bunch of useless shit that has their names plastered all over it. They do all kinds of ridiculous stunts like having fireworks or driving away in a lamborghini or some shit. If I somehow was getting married, I would never in a million years allow such a thing to happen. I would feel bad about even inviting people to my wedding because I don't want to assume that they would actually want to be there when they might secretly wish they were doing something else. This is a great example of the tacit narcissism that underlies all normie behavior. You literally have to be a narcissist in order to participate in society. And yet these people are all absolved of their sins, and we are the ones who end up suffering.

By God, you can't spend a second in a group of normies without being attacked in one form or other passively, normie groups are very cowardly incompetent, not driven by core competencies and subtle passive, slimy, political and passive aggresive, gaslighting in nature, the prescence of women and orbiter only excarbates the situation cos it delves into a mating fight and women enjoy, normie groups rule this world tho, especially corporate middle ranks, the jews are wise enough to not give too much power to these normie groups

That's why making friends is so hard nowadays (assuming you even want them in the first place - btw), let alone getting a date with a foid. Everyone's a narcissistic retard with no social skills... who've been indoctrinated to hate each other by the media. Everyone has "eyes" on each other in such a hostile manner... I'm surprised anyone has friends, let alone spouses, at all.

I feel just the same about normies and women when it comes to relationshits.

What we discovered was mind-boggling: 83% have been involved in a cheating relationship, with the stats climbing to a staggering 93% among Gen Z, compared to 80% for millennials.

But this is supposed to be normal yeah right :feelsseriously:

By God, you can't spend a second in a group of normies without being attacked in one form or other passively, normie groups are very cowardly incompetent, not driven by core competencies and subtle passive, slimy, political and passive aggresive, gaslighting in nature, the prescence of women and orbiter only excarbates the situation cos it delves into a mating fight and women enjoy, normie groups rule this world tho, especially corporate middle ranks, the jews are wise enough to not give too much power to these normie groups

Nailed it. Imagine trying to have a "social life" with the way people are now. The funniest thing is that the academia foids that do articles on us would say that our attitude is "moral elitism" or put it on a "lack of empathy". Fuck this world.

true

That's why making friends is so hard nowadays (assuming you even want them in the first place - btw), let alone getting a date with a foid. Everyone's a narcissistic retard with no social skills... who've been indoctrinated to hate each other by the media. Everyone has "eyes" on each other in such a hostile manner... I'm surprised anyone has friends, let alone spouses, at all.

Really good point. Cell phones and social media created a panopticon effect that made everyone ultra paranoid and neurotic. There's literally no way humanity can recover from this unless a solar flare destroys all technology

normie groups rule this world tho, especially corporate middle ranks

Yuppies are lowlifes that put good clothes on and that's it. If you're white, being around them as a low status guy make any type of stormfrontcel rhetoric go out the window. With those narcissists it's everyone for himself.

Yuppies are lowlifes that put good clothes on and that's it. If you're white, being around them as a low status guy make any type of stormfrontcel rhetoric go out the window. With those narcissists it's everyone for himself.
True, most stormfronts probably think whites are these innocent victims of jews, they should meet the low cunning corporate middle rank normie yuppies

One of the greatest examples of this is how weddings work in the US. People literally spend $50-100k on a single night just for the worship of themselves.
you can convince normshits of anything. doing this is peak low IQ trait. yet the kike shows command it and so shall it be. it's very funny :society:

True, most stormfronts probably think whites are these innocent victims of jews, they should meet the low cunning corporate middle rank normie yuppies
Yeah. They lack life experience cause they're shitposting in the basement :feelshaha: