Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are agreeing that incels are everywhere, they just use diferent words for it

there is nothing females hate more than unattractive males who are vocal about the problems they experience due to being physically unattractive.

so when addressing incels, people can only slightly alude to it instead of outright saying the entire truth

Actually they don't care what the reason is, they just hate males that complain.

Short, ugly, autistic, doesn't matter. The response is to hate you and wish you to burn in hell for the crime of being unhappy about never satisfying a fundamental desire due to their collective refusal to provide it.

Normies are just incels that dumpster dive or betabuxx.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing news coverage about the atomization of society. So much panic, so few solutions. People always chime in "yeah what a shame" but they never say that with a sense of urgency or desire for action. We've chosen to atomize because that's just the nature of contemporary society. That's how we like it. We're all fucking suicidal, yet somehow we prefer being suicidal to talking to neighbors. I'm going to be honest with all of you - I don't know any of my neighbors and I don't plan on making their acquaintance. One time I was taking my stuff out to my car to go camping and this old foid saw me with my fishing pole and wished me luck in broken english. I thought it was pleasant.

Anyways, with all that having been said - I figure by the year 2200 we will have invented some kind of uterus pump so that we can actually accomplish negative fertility rates (grown people being vore'd right into the axe wound). They're just going to keep dropping and dropping and while it isn't a big deal now (I mean it is, but nobody important cares?), it's gonna be a fucking blast in a few decades. Gotta have 2.1 to maintain population, I bet most of Europe will be sub 1.4 by the end of the decade, and that's even including refugees from the upcoming climate wars.

he down bad
he desperate
he thirsty
he chronically in need of touching grass

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing news coverage about the atomization of society. So much panic, so few solutions. People always chime in "yeah what a shame" but they never say that with a sense of urgency or desire for action. We've chosen to atomize because that's just the nature of contemporary society. That's how we like it. We're all fucking suicidal, yet somehow we prefer being suicidal to talking to neighbors. I'm going to be honest with all of you - I don't know any of my neighbors and I don't plan on making their acquaintance. One time I was taking my stuff out to my car to go camping and this old foid saw me with my fishing pole and wished me luck in broken english. I thought it was pleasant.

Anyways, with all that having been said - I figure by the year 2200 we will have invented some kind of uterus pump so that we can actually accomplish negative fertility rates (grown people being vore'd right into the axe wound). They're just going to keep dropping and dropping and while it isn't a big deal now (I mean it is, but nobody important cares?), it's gonna be a fucking blast in a few decades. Gotta have 2.1 to maintain population, I bet most of Europe will be sub 1.4 by the end of the decade, and that's even including refugees from the upcoming climate wars.
Friends and family can't compete with television or smartphones. No one can be as entertaining as the constant stream of content. In a competitive society like this one, no one wants to hear other people's problems. People don't know how to comfort each other, which is why they tell you to go to therapy instead