Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies and Redpillers discuss how a foids acts when they are interested in them. Chad(fish) proves otherwise.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Recently I was doing some research and found this article written by a normie who is explaining to other guys how girls act when they are interested in you? He goes over all the nonsense/random things that girls do which may/may not indicate their interest.

0541E643 775A 4E14 B23E AFF48D99A0C9

I hoped on my chadfish to confirm this theory and what do you know. When you are chad, girls will make it 200% clear that they want to fuck you. They know if they play these stupid games like they play with these normies, chad will just move onto the next bitch so they have to move fast.

Here is an example of how girls act when they actually like you:
8E408EEA CEA3 484A 9B15 DFB49AF0A63B
DD226200 0890 49F9 B8E2 DFE88908A598

D2B25917 CA3C 4F16 81C9 DCEDAF183B6F
F232C40C 3761 4E7F 9AEA 3C5AD33F4B7D

As you can see, girls make it pretty clear in what they want. These normies will come up with any excuse under the sun to delude themselves into thinking that a certain girl likes them because she looked at them for extra 2 seconds, she stood 2 inches close to me then other females, she plays with her hair/key rings, or she liked and unliked my social media post and etc. It’s all cope

its pretty amazing how guys normies haven’t figured out that when you are chad there is no confusion and frustration about anything. It’s 100% all clear and laid out for you.

Last edited:
Chadfuel ngl

I've seen this play out countless times irl. Women will get very touchy with a guy they find attractive, this is like the social media/texting equivalent of that. All the theories about "shit tests" and other nonsense people come up with is pure coping bullshit

Did u fapped while doing this?

As you can see, girls make it pretty clear in what they want. These normies will come up with any excuse under the sun to delude themselves into thinking that a certain girl likes them because she looked at them for extra 2 seconds, she stood 2 inches close to me then other females, she plays with her hair/key rings, or she liked and unliked my social media post and etc. It’s all cope
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking bluepilled cucks

so pathetic, i might be an incel but even i wont stoop this fucking low for a stacy. Disguesting

i've seen women literally just stop and stare at chads on the street, when they're attracted to a man it is so obvious

Almost as senseless as the bullshit that PUA's sell to beta cucks and normies.
i really wish i had archived some of the old threads on puahate where those frauds got dissected

Tbh I'd find it frustrating to do OPe's chadfishing experiments cause it'll not lead anywhere with the foids.

:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
point is not for it to lead anywhere,
i've seen women literally just stop and stare at chads on the street, when they're attracted to a man it is so obvious
Yep but these bluepilled guys just won't admit it that girls make it obvious.
They have to delusion max

tfw ill never have this

I think I'm going to go kill myself now

Tbh I'd find it frustrating to do OPe's chadfishing experiments cause it'll not lead anywhere with the foids.
yea i tried chadfishing once. i could only take the suifuel for a couple hours and almost roped after

I think I'm going to go kill myself now
No point, just be aware of the blackpill.
And Don’t take bluepilled advice from cucks if the girl likes you or not. You will 100% know she likes you and she’ll make it clear

Lmao bluepilled men have no idea what's happening behind close doors.

I imagine girls act differently with chads and high tier Norman’s. The higher you are on the attractiveness scale, the easier they make it. Chad has it super easy, high tier Norman has it average. HTN has to work to get girls, chad doesn’t