Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies and Media only care about us when we're seen as a problem.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
TLDR; No matter what we do or say, normies and the media forget our cause as soon as an alleged "incel" kills people.

I was looking around the internet, and it doesn't seem like there's any way possible that normies don't know about incels or mgtow yet tbh. Even famous incelebrities(excluding super famous incels) aren't cared about that much, it doesn't matter if they end up on TV, a video with millions of views, nothing, we're just the center of attention for a few seconds and immediately irrelevant the next. Like, there are incels going out and explaining to the world that they're lonely virgins because of how they look, and the most people do is get angry at them, and all the females will say they're not entitled etc. because the thousands of women watching him feel the same way all women feel about him and internally don't care. Only few incelebrities actually end up with a girlfriend, and that girl could easily be a succubus from hell.

Only when a mass shooting happens we're all of a sudden important. It's like a problem they try to ignore for too long, "damn it, these incels are killing human beings again, can't they fuck off and get laid." No bitch, we can't get laid, the problem is deeper than that, and even if we end up in front of thousands of people live explaining why we can't get laid there's still a good chance we won't get laid.

When some school shooter is apparently an incel, they all of a sudden only know us for being violent mass shooters who want to kill women, instead of recognizing the many people who talked about us trying to explain our circumstance but got brushed off. It seems the only direction we can go is down because the media and normies refuse to see us in a different light.

I am not foregoing all the shitty events many of us go through for being ugly such as bullying, hardship, etc. in this post, I'm just exhibiting the fact that many of us are denied being in love/having relationship with women, only because we are ugly.

water is wet thread

Fuck I hate women and normtrash so much

I feel bad for ugly incels at school. Imagine being called an incel by your mates and being taunted about going er.

That's exactly why incels go ER.
Noone talks about our loneliness unless we take their attention that way.
I don’t support going ER but society does.
Listen to us, we want to talk
full

"The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference."

that statement is somewhat true, but not entirely. essentially, normies want us out of the way, but when they hear about us, they get angry

hey if they ignore the incel problem it doesnt exist right?

incel attacls will only excalate as foids become more hypergamous.

hey if they ignore the incel problem it doesnt exist right?

incel attacls will only excalate as foids become more hypergamous.
This is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

This is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

societal collapse is often preluded by increased hypergamy and lots of angry men. History has shown us this , fall of rome.etc.

I feel bad for ugly incels at school. Imagine being called an incel by your mates and being taunted about going er.
Big believer in giving the people what they want.

:feelsYall: