Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and incels won't let me in MMORPG groups because i won't use Discord

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I never want a crowd of gamers talking in my headphones when I am trying to relax and enjoy gaming.

Bro fuck jewcord don’t use it

Bro fuck jewcord don’t use it

I thought I could handle it.. I installed it and was listening for a couple minutes, nope I quit it after that. Intense butthurt gamers who ordering each other around on how to play their characters, and then talking about normie life.

A lot of people want you to use a mic just to play with them for some reason.

Ya not just listening they want you talking to. I don't want a crowd of annoying normies talking in my room when i am trying to play a video game. In addition I don't want to be talking.

Thats why when anyone goes to group me I say I don't use discord. Then they all say they only looking for people who use discord. I say ok, np and keep soloing.

Also foids go into the voice chat rooms, and start talking about sex stuff all the time, which then the group of normies are talking sex stuff with her which is cringe and disgusting. Which I don't want to listen to, as I know if I sent the girl my picture she would reject me.

Even in group type chat I sometimes have to ignore as foids go in and then typing sex stuff non-stop.

Also foids go into the voice chat rooms, and start talking about sex stuff all the time, which then the group of normies are talking sex stuff with her which is cringe and disgusting. Which I don't want to listen to, as I know if I sent the girl my picture she would reject me.
Brutal, not even in mmos are you safe from foids' slander

then um play single-player games?

then um play single-player games?

I don't like single player games... I like MMO's and also I type in game, using local chat, region chat, advice chat, group chat, battlegroup chat. I also go to help out people trying to get quests, special items, hard enemies.

I don't like single player games... I like MMO's and also I type in game, using local chat, region chat, advice chat, group chat, battlegroup chat. I also go to help out people trying to get quests, special items, hard enemies.
ok, that's good to hear

good luck finding some people who don't focus on discord there. if you can find a few of those, you can probably group up with them more often. I'm sure there's a few more obscure MMOs where people wouldn't be as insistent on Discord voice chat either, things like Ashen Empires