Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies and friendliness

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Normies are so fucking cheap with friendly and nice words, holy shit.

They treat it like a bank balance. Doing ANYTHING positive for you means they go into minus and they won't do it.

I hate them so fucking much. I actually do have a good personality, but it can't blossom because normies are fucking assholes.

Learn english

Truth. Fakecels will deny

Are you this bad in all 3 you absolute room temperature iq dick muncher

Normies are so fucking cheap with friendly and nice words, holy shit.

They treat it like a bank balance. Doing ANYTHING positive for you means they go into minus and they won't do it.

I hate them so fucking much. I actually do have a good personality, but it can't blossom because normies are fucking assholes.
Same man same, no one “friend “ starts a conversation with me in any way,I need to do that , it suck’s so much ,fucking normies
Go fuck yourself faggot. Never tell me what to do ever again bitch.
lol

Are you this bad in all 3 you absolute room temperature iq dick muncher
Why do you even care so much? Imagine going inside a random dudes thread and correcting his grammar. :feelshaha:

Just wtf :feelshaha:

Why do you even care so much? Imagine going inside a random dudes thread and correcting his grammar. :feelshaha:

Just wtf :feelshaha:
Couldn't care less about some hood fag.

Normies really suck and once you get to know them you see their evilness they barely hide. Selfish bastards. How do they think a society works if everybody is selfish?

I am glad i don't have normie friends anymore, the only friends i have got nowadays are incels or borderline incels, and thank God none of them have more than 5'8". For me of you have a bit more than 6'0" i won't hate you because of that but you wouldn't be my friend.

Same man same, no one “friend “ starts a conversation with me in any way,I need to do that , it suck’s so much ,fucking normies

lol
You have to become a piece of Shit or you will get Shitted on By a Shit in a SEA full of Shits

TLDR , be Shit to Others / Dont Be a pushover

I really do hate them.