Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies and foids who say “Touch grass” or “chronically online”

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
Meanwhile normies and foids
82A25FC7 6563 4BE4 945C 88EB718EE7F9

B773D8F7 3681 4D95 A809 D47ADFFDDAA5

720651AD 0F38 4037 9293 B3959A05D519

4CFF88E4 735E 48F9 A725 F6495F8ACD13

“AYO SIRI IZ DER A KFZ UP IN DIS BICHT”

My 2 least favorite phrases that have popped up in the past year or two. I'd say 2020 is when the Internet truly lost to zoomers and was hijacked.

You go out in public and ask girls if they like Eliot Roger it's so easy brocel!
Duh women love nice guys. It would show my supreme personality!!

Tbh I’m probably less online than a lot of them, cause I spend a lot of time sleeping or starting at the ceiling

Duh women love nice guys. It would show my supreme personality!!
"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone"

My 2 least favorite phrases that have popped up in the past year or two. I'd say 2020 is when the Internet truly lost to zoomers and was hijacked.
I'd say it started with the pandemic. It was already pretty shitty by early 2019 but covid-19 was the final nail in the coffin.

'Wow so mysterious and interesting ' :foidSoy:
"I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me. It doesn't make sense, I do everything I can to appear attractive to you, I dress nice, I'm sophisticated, I'm magnificent, I have a nice car, a BMW... I'm the ultimate gentleman"

"I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me. It doesn't make sense, I do everything I can to appear attractive to you, I dress nice, I'm sophisticated, I'm magnificent, I have a nice car, a BMW... I'm the ultimate gentleman"
'Omaygot he has such a traumatic past I want to give him some company he's so caring' :foidSoy:

'Omaygot he has such a traumatic past I want to give him some company he's so caring' :foidSoy:
"These sunglasses here 300 dollars" mogged by gentleman Rodgers again ARGH