Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies and foids saying let it go in regards to bullying

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Bullying is a traumatic experience which causes many issues in terms of personality development as well as other things. When normies, chads and foids tell us to let something that they didn't experience go, it is utter ragefuel. They don't know how it feels getting beat the shit out of by a gang. They dont know how it feels to be scared and alert 24/7 throughout the most important period of your life.

Women like to see ugly people bullied, especially by Chads.

Women like to see ugly people bullied, especially by Chads.

Gave me flashbacks to a couple chads sicking the foids they were fucking on me back in my school days.

I was already getting beaten up pretty much every day back then but the cocksuckers decided that it was not humiliation enough so they told foids to come over and give me a few hits to the shoulders and gut, which they were happy to do. Foids are weak as shit so normally it would barely even hurt, however, when half your body is one fucked up bruise even a foid can cause massive amounts of pain.

This was what finally got me to gymmaxx while ditching school and only coming in for major tests that I manged to get barely passing grades in. After the summer break I knocked out the first chad who tried to torture me and broke his arm while he was out. Almost got kicked out of school and had to do community service cleaning up trash but no one ever fucked with me again. Did have a reputation as a complete psycho after that, which meant my social life in school was pretty much non existent but at least I wasnt fucking tortured and humiliated daily and I wasn't exactly a social butterfly back in my role as the local punching bag either.

Gave me flashbacks to a couple chads sicking the foids they were fucking on me back in my school days.

I was already getting beaten up pretty much every day back then but the cocksuckers decided that it was not humiliation enough so they told foids to come over and give me a few hits to the shoulders and gut, which they were happy to do. Foids are weak as shit so normally it would barely even hurt, however, when half your body is one fucked up bruise even a foid can cause massive amounts of pain.

This was what finally got me to gymmaxx while ditching school and only coming in for major tests that I manged to get barely passing grades in. After the summer break I knocked out the first chad who tried to torture me and broke his arm while he was out. Almost got kicked out of school and had to do community service cleaning up trash but no one ever fucked with me again. Did have a reputation as a complete psycho after that, which meant my social life in school was pretty much non existent but at least I wasnt fucking tortured and humiliated daily and I wasn't exactly a social butterfly back in my role as the local punching bag either.
This is lifefuel

I wish i did that
And OP the fags that say "let it go" can't wait until someone let's go a full mag on them fucking scum

Keep up the good work!

There are few things as satisfying as letting rage consume you to beat the shit out of someone who wronged you.

dumb retards, they wouldn't be saying that if they went though what we've experienced

Based