Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and foids are evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
I was always the shortest boy in the grade, popular normies and foids knew I was a kissless virgin because of that. Years ago in school they came up with an idea to make a fake account of a foid who was the same age as me at the time and made it look real, they messaged me on that account for 3 days, I asked "her" out and she said yes. Next day I came into school very happy as I thought I finally ascended after multiple rejections, later in class that day the people behind the account started laughing at me and they told me it was a prank the whole time. I just left the class and went home crying, that was the one thing that made me want to go on a rampage and kill everyone. This life is a sick joke.

Foids are more evil than satan.

made me want to go on a rampage and kill everyone.

Interesting...

Ofc something that can’t love is evil ( foids). Normies are just idiots

Agreed, this has been stated 1000s of times here

Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks.

My thoughts were similar to this:

0001 009

Only incels are truly empathetic.

white femoids should be eradicated for their hypocrisy and two facedness

In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available.
My family was poor and I had never seen most of them.
It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks.
were any of them impressed by your jenga maXXing?

I was always the shortest boy in the grade, popular normies and foids knew I was a kissless virgin because of that. Years ago in school they came up with an idea to make a fake account of a foid who was the same age as me at the time and made it look real, they messaged me on that account for 3 days, I asked "her" out and she said yes. Next day I came into school very happy as I thought I finally ascended after multiple rejections, later in class that day the people behind the account started laughing at me and they told me it was a prank the whole time. I just left the class and went home crying, that was the one thing that made me want to go on a rampage and kill everyone. This life is a sick joke.
Holy fuck this is giga brutal. I am surprised you did not eat rice after that happened.

I remember that some normiefags on the school would always talk to some girls joking that i had a crush on them and they always answered something like "eew, i want nothing with him" or "he is ugly". And i didn't even had talked to most of them, foids are the most evil human beings.

How do u fall for a fake account bruh