Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies and crossing the road

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why the fuck is it every time I cross the road at lights, normies dont wait or use the lights, they just jaywalk constantly

Makes me feel like a beta bitch faggot by actually following the law.

Depends on the country tbh you'd fit in more in Germany

I do that all thi time if the road is empty. I have the rights to do that in my country, on specific roads i have the priority.

Depends on the country tbh you'd fit in more in Germany

It is over here in Germany. Car drive havers want to destroy my penis by giving me the permission to crossing the street first. I always decline that. It is cucked.

It is over here in Germany. Car drive havers want to destroy my penis by giving me the permission to crossing the street first. I always decline that. It is cucked.
make ur driver license in Ukraine for 50 dollars :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They subconsously want to die and end their bluepilled existance

Not here in the Netherlands, almost everyone respects the law and waits. Except for our roadmen that are 6’4 black guys, skinny though not ripped

Just have 2000 Euro to make your driver licence in Germany brah. Good thing I do have it though.
i have 7000pln, in my country its pretty much but in Germany shit

its worth it when they get run over by trucks and dies