Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies and Chads bragging about all the exes that are texting them from quarantine

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Foids are bored and need attention and there's a lot of men out there boasting because they're getting all their exes texting them from quarantine.

We'll never get this. I've had one text in the last two months and it was from my boss telling me not to come in because the office has shut.

I had only one text and it's from the bank telling me they're working from 9pm to 2pm

Foids are bored and need attention and there's a lot of men out there boasting because they're getting all their exes texting them from quarantine.

We'll never get this. I've had one text in the last two months and it was from my boss telling me not to come in because the office has shut.

Most of them are normies getting messages from their landtank exes. Ill pass.

They brag about fucking foids like trophies. Yet they don't realise that since they were used by them all of their work went in vain

I had only one text saying stay at home..

The only texts I get are from work telling me to come in.

I only had an automated text from the government telling me to stay inside.

Lack of texts is a real eye-opener. Normies will have one or two foids messaging them from time to time while we get nothing.

I hate how normies, constantly feel the need to brag, about literally anything, that involes them, having any form of contact to a hole.