Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and Anecdotal Evidence

NaturalSelector69

NaturalSelector69

Greycel
(I know this entire thread is ironic considering I'm basing it off of personal experience. Errrmmm I don't care!!! :3c)

I'm sure we're all aware anecdotal evidence is NOT evidence. Just because one girl rejects you doesn't mean you're an incel. Just because you met one tall Asian doesn't mean all Asians are tall, or are taller on average. So why can't normies (typically boomers) get it through their mind that just because they've lived through certain experiences mean they're right on everything. I've typically experienced this with my grandfather. Me and him will be having an argument where I know FAR more than he does and for some reason he thinks that he knows more than I do. I once said that White Nationalists are actually pretty safe people on average and not much more violent than the average person and he simply scoffed and said "Oh, you'd be surprised!"

But this happens all the time, the average normie just can't seem to do research before arguments. They think they're the bearers of truth on every topic that they quite honestly don't care about. I don't know shit about English history, so I'm not going to act smug in front of someone who does know. Why can't normies be the same?

People need to stop listening to each other, truly.