Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies always talk about how much they hate the Hindu caste system

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
But they have a caste system in the west too. All female (no matter what they look like) are Brahmins, Chads are bellow them, with normies and cucks being bellow Chad. Incels are society's untouchables.

tehgymcel420 said:
But they have a caste system in the west too. All female (no matter what they look like) are Brahmins, Chads are bellow them, with normies and cucks being bellow Chad. Incels are society's untouchables.

incels are unbreathethesameairables

We are the dalits SC/OBC of the West.

It's a rigged game boyo

Chads and some stacies (thsoe that are better at backstabbing, manipulation or just are stacies among stacies) are the brahmins, then the other stacies, just below are females that ain't stacies, then normie males and, last, incels are the untouchables.

All that SJW shit they say about inequality is just for the sake of trying to look like a good moral person so as to raise their own status. The reality is women are extremely hierarchical.

Weirdcel said:
All that SJW shit they say about inequality is just for the sake of trying to look like a good moral person so as to raise their own status. The reality is women are extremely hierarchical.

They just wan't tyrone cock and to exterminate all sub 8 blacks. Same for other ethnics

My final counselor (not Debra, an old hag I only saw a few times) went on about the Indian caste system in our first meeting and how all opportunity in MURICA LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAAAAVE comes in life due to hard work!

I replied with "Jeremy Meeks." and she didn't know who he was. I assume she knew after our first meeting as she never brought this up again.

What is that?

Chads ARE above females, other than stacy (debatable). you really need to see the chad experiments. females do ANYTHING for chad

I do not know what is the place of tyrones in the caste system, is it with chads? A little below?

Natural pecking orders always emerge.

Jockcel said:
Incels are the slaves.

That is why they don't want us to commit suicide, they want our tax dollars.

its true curry caste system is childs play compared to west caste system