Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies always looking for an excuse to be mad

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normies just want something or someone to be angry at. This is the truth. They're rage pigs. Of course you could say we're rage pigs but I think incels are different. We don't want or choose to be angry. Our anger comes as a response to the abuse we receive. Normies on the other hand will go out of their way to find things to be mad about. My YouTube feed is always spammed with videos about how "Nintendo is an awful company! They just nuked a roms site!" "This e celeb scammed crypto bros!" Who the fuck cares? I refuse to believe people legitimately care about these things. They're just looking for an excuse to be mad and hate something.

if they have no one to rage at they start sperging at dictators for killing gorrilion amounts of people for no reason.

Like normshit they are already dead no amount of bad mouthing will change what they did. :feelskek:

It gives them this sense of "justice" that infects their brain with dopamine. When they literally changed nothing most of the time.

E celebs crypto scamming people basically always get away with it for example.

Or let's say the mr beast or doc disrespect situations, they are millionaires and got away with everything at this point

if they have no one to rage at they start sperging at dictators for killing gorrilion amounts of people for no reason.

Like normshit they are already dead no amount of bad mouthing will change what they did. :feelskek:
They don't give a shit about the people who died. Notice the only thing they have to share is their violent fantasies

It gives them this sense of "justice" that infects their brain with dopamine. When they literally changed nothing most of the time.

E celebs crypto scamming people basically always get away with it for example.
Justice is just violence authorized by authority.

Or let's say the mr beast or doc disrespect situations, they are millionaires and got away with everything at this point
I hate seeing normies sperg about that

Normies love to hate.
Running a country is hard, you're going to kill alot of people especially if you're a very paranoid individual.

Normies hate their lives but pretend to be happy. And then when the slightest thing inconveniences them they lose their shit. Most are far more unhinged then any inkwell on .is.