Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies agree with you if you coat the blackpill with the bluepill

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
If you say anything blackpill without the incel flavor they will agree with you a 100% but the moment you say it with hatred or frustration they will lash at you

For example i was in the studio and said that women shouldn’t drive and my colleagues were surprised but i said because women are like diamonds and cant just let it go anywhere and they all agreed and laughed.

We can use this to hide our identity in public and slide in blackpilled laws and bills to stop degeneracy

Yes, if wanna to keep a job( if you are easily replaceable) or "friends"

I never show my frustration to other people.

Inceldom is partially a market issue, supply versus demand. Men are actually the supply, and women have a demand curve against that supply based on a set of characteristics.

The current set of characteristics is what lead you all here.

Need a hypergamy foid blackpill designed to Change the demand by taking them out of that market based on current demand criteria (chad) if your really interested in changing the dynamics. Going to take a lot of politics and propaganda to assault mainstream media and anti-online dating if you ask me.

Does it exist? Can it exist? Who knows.

At the end of the day though with spectrum disorder mismatch rates and other issues doesn’t look good, not going to be a happy ending for everyone.

Last edited:
Everyone knows the blackpill in their heart. It's an obvious truth. I try to communicate it frequently but subtly (as subtly as I can) when talking with other men (from incels to Chad).

People need to stop ignoring the reality of unfortunate men just because they're in a place of privilege.