Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normies admitting their JB taste

she haz small bobs have seen 12 year ols wit much biggr.

And she already fucked 10 guys much older than her

same when i was 11 there was a girl in my 6th grade class who was TALL as fuck and had HUGE fucking tits. She could have passed for an 18 year old easily ngl.
Also i bet the crowd in the video all were like "DAMN" when they found out she was 14 lol

first comment I see "I'm Joe Biden and I approve of this" :feelshaha:

So whoring out your 14 year old daughter is acceptable in Brazil. Good to know. Not one second btw.

So whoring out your 14 year old daughter is acceptable in Brazil. Good to know. Not one second btw.
they are whoring themselves all around the world, in Brazil it's just out in the open

they are whoring themselves all around the world, in Brazil it's just out in the open
Interesting how raping or even fucking them is illegal at the same time. You'd think with such level of blatant whoring the law would recognize them as the sexual objects that they make themselves to be.

Interesting how raping or even fucking them is illegal at the same time. You'd think with such level of blatant whoring the law would recognize them as the sexual objects that they make themselves to be.
:feelsclown:

What's the point of risking getting with a 14 yo that looks like 20+ roastie anyway?

This is why it's funny when bluepillers compare small breasts to dick size or short men. Her SMV is not low at all despite having a flat chest. Meanwhile there is no male who's 5'0 or has a micropenis that's considered a 10/10.

Flat cheats or GTFO.
  aisaka taiga toradora drawn by sydus  1d3254a9655da2b1e972a6aa616412cf

Muscular foids are way uglier than non-muscular foids.

Want my head between her 14yo thighs

Not enough zoom for my tastes