Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies admit the blackpill: it's over for 4'11 turbomanlet unless he SEAmaxxes

He'd still get mogged by the average SEA male (5'4 - 5'6), it's over :feelsrope:

He needs to trannymaxx

They tell him the truth. At 4'11, his only hope is to SEAmaxx. I was taller than 4'11 as a 12 year old.

This reminds me of a time I could've ascended with a Filipina living in the Philippines but was too broke to fly over there and plus I'm not very attracted to chink women. What can I say :feelsbadman:

This reminds me of a time I could've ascended with a Filipina living in the Philippines but was too broke to fly over there and plus I'm not very attracted to chink women. What can I say :feelsbadman:
:chad::chad::banhammer:

Yeah theres no Room For gaslighting there. 30cm shorter than your average competitor

Yeah theres no Room For gaslighting there. 30cm shorter than your average competitor
The metric system is for sissies. Real men use the imperial system

You should have been on your purpose
Could barely pay rent and I'm supposed buy round trip ticket to chinkland and a passport while taking the risk of being scammed overseas? No gracias.

Could barely pay rent and I'm supposed buy round trip ticket to chinkland and a passport while taking the risk of being scammed overseas? No gracias.
You weren't holding frame

He'd still get mogged by the average SEA male (5'4 - 5'6), it's over :feelsrope:

Yes, but his White features mog all rice brothers. He can play JBW no matter his other features, Noodlewhores fetishise him, the only thing that can ruin his game is the presence of another White man.

At this level, if they manage to refute it, they are either completely retarded or they are trying to reassure the author of this message.

Yes, but his White features mog all rice brothers. He can play JBW no matter his other features, Noodlewhores fetishise him, the only thing that can ruin his game is the presence of another White man.
What if he runs into 6 feet tall military Chads on leave from the local base.

Poor guy, hes fate was sealed the moment he was born. At least those gaslighting scumbags are honest with him this time, hes basically defective beyond repair at that height, not that different then having some type of physical deformity

:chad::banhammer:

If I was 4’11 I wouldn’t be alive right now