Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies admit: curries are the original incels

Europeans are simps
Arabs are hairy
Asians are short
Africans are black

Indians are all of the above. :feels::feels::feels:

No shit they're gonna end up being the #1 incel race.

Europeans are simps
Arabs are hairy
Asians are short
Africans are black

Indians are all of the above. :feels::feels::feels:

No shit they're gonna end up being the #1 incel race.
jfl and curries tend to have bug eyes

Think of all the worst traits of each race, but it into one man and that a currycel
JFL
Exactly, this is also why women will make fun of curry men but get offended if you call an african man a nigger. Because Curries are incels while some Africans can be Tyrones.

JFL

jfl and curries tend to have bug eyes
I have a few curry co-workers. One is a DISGUSTING goblin woman. she's so fucking ugly I wouldn't even fuck her even if I was paid. I can't even empasize how disgusting she looks, I legit feel the urge to throw up when I look at her. Her face alone looks like a train wreck, let alone her skull shape, height, and fatness.

Another curry co-worker I have is like 5'6 but has a good enough face. I still mog him of course.

I've also seen a few curries here and there who are pretty tall, like 5'10, though they tend to have pretty bad faces and dark skin. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure Indian imigrants in Canada are the top tiers anyways

I have a few curry co-workers. One is a DISGUSTING goblin woman. she's so fucking ugly I wouldn't even fuck her even if I was paid. I can't even empasize how disgusting she looks, I legit feel the urge to throw up when I look at her. Her face alone looks like a train wreck, let alone her skull shape, height, and fatness.

Another curry co-worker I have is like 5'6 but has a good enough face. I still mog him of course.

I've also seen a few curries here and there who are pretty tall, like 5'10, though they tend to have pretty bad faces and dark skin. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure Indian imigrants in Canada are the top tiers anyways
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why are curries the epitome of subhumans? at least ricecels have k pop pretty boy halo but curries have nothing.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why are curries the epitome of subhumans? at least ricecels have k pop pretty boy halo but curries have nothing.
Nah, curries aren't the epitome of subhumans, that would be Abos and Africans. The difference is because white women (and white men) love blacks, they make it politically incorrect to point out how Negros have the lowest IQ and no civilization outside of those who have Arab or European admixture. I mean, it's no coincidence that West Africa's first empires sprang up only AFTER Amazighs and Arabs made contact with them. It's no coincidence that Ethiopians & Sudanese are basically the only Africans with ancient heritage, thanks to their Caucasoid admixture.

With Indians, it's just that they have ALL the worst traits, so it becomes even more apparent. Blacks may be dumb and low IQ, but at least they tend to be fit and tall. That being said, Indians dont have bad looking faces, in fact, Indians often look Caucasoid, it's the black-skin halo and subhuman bone structure/muscle mass that kills it.

If I were to rank humanity in terms of racial heriarchy, I would put Indians above Africans & Abos, but they would still be inferior to Mulattos and every other Caucasoid/Mongoloid race.

And hey, at least SOME Indians can look white. Like these guys

Nouman khan
Paki6

Nah, curries aren't the epitome of subhumans, that would be Abos and Africans. The difference is because white women (and white men) love blacks, they make it politically incorrect to point out how Negros have the lowest IQ and no civilization outside of those who have Arab or European admixture. I mean, it's no coincidence that West Africa's first empires sprang up only AFTER Amazighs and Arabs made contact with them. It's no coincidence that Ethiopians & Sudanese are basically the only Africans with ancient heritage, thanks to their Caucasoid admixture.

With Indians, it's just that they have ALL the worst traits, so it becomes even more apparent. Blacks may be dumb and low IQ, but at least they tend to be fit and tall. That being said, Indians dont have bad looking faces, in fact, Indians often look Caucasoid, it's the black-skin halo and subhuman bone structure/muscle mass that kills it.

If I were to rank humanity in terms of racial heriarchy, I would put Indians above Africans & Abos, but they would still be inferior to Mulattos and every other Caucasoid/Mongoloid race.

And hey, at least SOME Indians can look white. Like these guys

View attachment 512385View attachment 512387
which is worse abos or niggers? id say abos tbh

which is worse abos or niggers? id say abos tbh
JFL Abos obviously. I view niggers as being proto-humans, but abos unironically are basically a different species altogether. Their IQ is like 60, even Niggers have an IQ of 70-75 at least. And at least Africans tend to have Arab, Berber, and European admixture, whereas most Abos are isolated and dont mix much with the European Australians.

The only redeeming thing about Abos is:

1. They bleach SO FUCKING easily. You can have a European looking Abo-Euro mix within 3 generations. Meanwhile, Negroes even after multiple generations of being bleached will still display Negro traits (like the man in the middle). The only exception to this tend to be, again, Moors, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Somalis. For ex, the man on the legy is half Sudanese yet looks white and even has green eyes. I also personally know a half-Somali/Italian who looks like the Sicilian girl on the right.

Alex sadiq
Sicily curly hair

2. They're very passive and lazy and thus dont tend to commit as many crimes.

JFL Abos obviously. I view niggers as being proto-humans, but abos unironically are basically a different species altogether. Their IQ is like 60, even Niggers have an IQ of 70-75 at least. And at least Africans tend to have Arab, Berber, and European admixture, whereas most Abos are isolated and dont mix much with the European Australians.

The only redeeming thing about Abos is:

1. They bleach SO FUCKING easily. You can have a European looking Abo-Euro mix within 3 generations. Meanwhile, Negroes even after multiple generations of being bleached will still display Negro traits (like the man in the middle). The only exception to this tend to be, again, Moors, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Somalis. For ex, the man on the legy is half Sudanese yet looks white and even has green eyes. I also personally know a half-Somali/Italian who looks like the Sicilian girl on the right.

View attachment 512394View attachment 512395View attachment 512396

2. They're very passive and lazy and thus dont tend to commit as many crimes.
jfl its beyond over for abocels

jfl its beyond over for abocels
Implying abos even know any of this shit. JFL they still live in tiny villages and sniff gasoline to get high. They dont give 2 fucks about anything else. There's like 800,000 of them and it wouldnt surprise me if some of them are mixed with Euros

And fyi, Abos aren't the same race as Africans. There are actually 4 races

Caucasoids = Euros & Mena
Mongoloids = Chinese & Mongols
Negroids = Africans
Veddoids = Australians & Indians

Implying abos even know any of this shit. JFL they still live in tiny villages and sniff gasoline to get high. They dont give 2 fucks about anything else. There's like 800,000 of them and it wouldnt surprise me if some of them are mixed with Euros
:feelskek: