Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies actually want incels to go ER, just not on them

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
A lot of times you hear normies complain about mass shootings and shit, and screech for gun control, but the truth is, they don't actually give a flying fuck. When normies bully incels, they are fully aware of what they are doing. Many even say stuff such as "that dude might be a school shooter", but do you think that stops them? NO

Bullying is an instinct of humans, to stomp on the weak and make them suffer, it gives a rush of power to those who do it, especially when they know the person won't fight back, because let's face it, most incels won't actually go ER. They will take it then go home and rot in loneliness.

However, when an incel does go ER, all the normies can virtue signal and cry about what a "tragedy" is that some people died (even though people die everyday), and then they can now have justification for being mean to incels, because hey, all incels are "terrorists".

High IQ. It's fair to say that they are more or less anticipating us to go ER so their own pathetic life can be more fun.

like how wolves bully beta wolves to death or exile.
but i don't think normies account for guns in their bullying.
their objective is to cause suicide or exile.
they don't really believe an ER can happen to them, which is why they are always so shocked when it does.
otherwise they wouldn't bully local incels, since that would incite an ER where they live.

A lot of times you hear normies complain about mass shootings and shit, and screech for gun control, but the truth is, they don't actually give a flying fuck. When normies bully incels, they are fully aware of what they are doing. Many even say stuff such as "that dude might be a school shooter", but do you think that stops them? NO

Bullying is an instinct of humans, to stomp on the weak and make them suffer, it gives a rush of power to those who do it, especially when they know the person won't fight back, because let's face it, most incels won't actually go ER. They will take it then go home and rot in loneliness.

However, when an incel does go ER, all the normies can virtue signal and cry about what a "tragedy" is that some people died (even though people die everyday), and then they can now have justification for being mean to incels, because hey, all incels are "terrorists".
most based post i've seen in my life

like how wolves bully beta wolves to death or exile.
but i don't think normies account for guns in their bullying.
their objective is to cause suicide or exile.
they don't really believe an ER can happen to them, which is why they are always so shocked when it does.
otherwise they wouldn't bully local incels, since that would incite an ER where they live.
even if a local incel goes ER, the chances of that normie getting attacked personally are too low

look at the kill counts of mass shooters, none of them reach triple digits, most don't even reach double

then when you factor in how many people live in an area, the % chance of dying if someone goes ER is super low.

I still get pissed off to this day. Go ER, and you lose. You’re a monster, doesn’t matter what your cause is to them. You just prove them right.

Rope? Debatable. If you suicide to spite these assholes in hopes to make them sorry, you lose. They won’t give a shit. Unless you can become a ghost and haunt them, but what’s the point? Killing yourself just for you? To spare yourself of the fate everyone shares, being aging and losing everything you’ve worked hard to achieve, which will be the bullies fate, that’s a win.

Do nothing: Most likely a loss for many reasons.

There is no winning, unless you manage to find luck. The only winning move is not to play.

High IQ ER is to gain status, wealth and then destroy their idols.:feelsLSD:

even if a local incel goes ER, the chances of them getting attacked personally are too low

look at the kill counts of mass shooters, none of them reach triple digits, most don't even reach double

then when you factor in how many people live in an area, the % chance of dying if someone goes ER is super low.
given how much they value their lives, that percentage is still too high for them.
they see ER as a fantasy situation which won't happen in their area.
look at how many teenagers get the vaccine; there's no chance to die from it and yet they make themselves test subjects.
even 1% is too high of a chance to risk their lives for them, especially foids.
remember, they love life and value it above all else.

given how much they value their lives, that percentage is still too high for them.
they see ER as a fantasy situation which won't happen in their area.
look at how many teenagers get the vaccine; there's no chance to die from it and yet they make themselves test subjects.
even 1% is too high of a chance to risk their lives for them, especially foids.
remember, they love life and value it above all else.
yeah, that's what i mean. they see it as a fantasy situation because its so rare.

and you say 1% is too high, but I was trying to imply % chance is much lower than 1%, its probably closer to 0.00001%

yeah, that's what i mean. they see it as a fantasy situation because its so rare.

and you say 1% is too high, but I was trying to imply % chance is much lower than 1%, its probably closer to 0.00001%
yeah, it is rarer. but they still underestimate the chance of an ER.
normies see a weak guy or manlet and think... hmmm, he will never kill me. he's too small and weak physically. they are not accounting for guns in their primal brains.
even if they say 'you look like a school shooter,' they don't really see the real risk of being shot.
that's why ERs are such a reality check and an underdog situation come to life.

It's like school shooting tbh school shooting barely happen across the country and when they do the kill barely reach double digits

yeah, it is rarer. but they still underestimate the chance of an ER.
normies see a weak guy or manlet and think... hmmm, he will never kill me. he's too small and weak physically. they are not accounting for guns in their primal brains.
even if they say 'you look like a school shooter,' they don't really see the real risk of being shot.
that's why ERs are such a reality check and an underdog situation come to life.
the primal brain doesn't get scared by things when the odds are extremely low

people drive cars a bunch, and you're more likely to get killed in a car accident than you are to get killed in a mass shooting

the instinct to bully is simply too strong, and if the person they are bullying isn't armed with gun, then they aren't gonna get attacked then and there, and the odds of a mass shooting, as I said, are way too low to deter them so their primal brain doesn't consider it

Quadrillion number of IQ, Hypocritical people always blame their victims.
I have never understood the state of primitive hysteria when a small number of human trash dies by incel when countless people of all ages and nationalities die every day for various reasons, including the stupid one (such as the sting of a poisonous insect or suffocation from food) and the brutal (such as being cut by a cartel or to be shot by a fat policeman).

I have never understood the state of primitive hysteria when a small number of human trash dies by incel when countless people of all ages and nationalities die every day for various reasons, including the stupid one (such as the sting of a poisonous insect or suffocation from food) and the brutal (such as being cut by a cartel or to be shot by a fat policeman).
because they hate the fact that a weak subhuman turned the tables.

All true completely.

Most bully victims are the weak, the bluepilled, the self-deprecating man who at the best has a few revenge fantasies, tells himself life is unfair, then converts and submits completely to the bluepill a bit later on, deluding themselves into thinking "the best revenge is living well". This fails for a myriad of reasons. How does the abused and traumatized incel go on to live well with terrible genetics, bad mental health, no opportunities, succeed when it's just luck and not "persevere, adapt and have a positive mentality"? He can't. If he does then enjoying it will be impossible. Even in the best possible scenario in which he succeeds and enjoys it truly (both so unlikely it's almost not worth mentioning) then this is a nightmare scenario in which people who abused you for their own enjoyment despite you doing nothing to them, who would throw a party if you killed yourself, who were socially supported in inflicting the most horrid pain on you would go on to live lives of pleasure, never being punished at all.

It’s just the bullies, media, and gun control activists who want us to go ER. That’s a pretty tiny minority of the normies