Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Normiemaxxing

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ Discord: vrax0757_93180
★★★★★
Decided to see what some normies i’m “friends” with are doing tonight, and they invited me out to get this 7$ burger special & 1$ beers

Wish me luck boyos, i’m doing what I can to either make it out of this life or make the best of it. :whitepill:

Based :feelsdevil:

Beer is yummy :feelsohh::ahegao:

have fun brocel

Social circle mogs me

tfw they force you to pay for all of it

1$ beers sound good :feelscomfy:

have fun brocel

Good luck
have fun brocel
Thanks goys

Based :feelsdevil:

Beer is yummy :feelsohh::ahegao:
Beer & burger is such a good combo
Social circle mogs me
I can give some advice
1$ beers sound good :feelscomfy:
One of the few times i’m glad to be an Amerigoycel
Hope it goes well :feelsYall:
have fun brocel
thanks bhais

Thanks goys

Beer & burger is such a good combo

I can give some advice

One of the few times i’m glad to be an Amerigoycel

thanks bhais
No problem

You planning to take up normie interests like hip hop and sports? I've found it's hard to converse with guys in our age range, at least over here, if you can't talk about these things

Take the burger apart and rub the ingredients in your hair

Have fun brocel. Personally I can't stand normies.:feelskek::feelsree:

im too high inhib to ever do that

IMG 9586

IMG 9587

This is what I had boyos, incase you can’t see it’s Chilli Cheese in the burger. :feelscomfy:

Joos & Hindoos seething worldwide

@Sloth.Belgrade @Castaway @Chudpreet @SuperKanga.Belgrade @Autist.Belgrade @EngelCallDell19 @Arabcel99 @Kinkcel1

On another note, someone made a funny & I laughed, which prompted someone to say I laugh just like Musk, and caused someone to ask if I was Autistic

NTpill is brutal & very real

@ElTruecel

Hope you have fun bro

View attachment 1297852

View attachment 1297854

This is what I had boyos, incase you can’t see it’s Chilli Cheese in the burger. :feelscomfy:

Joos & Hindoos seething worldwide

@Sloth.Belgrade @Castaway @Chudpreet @SuperKanga.Belgrade @Autist.Belgrade @EngelCallDell19 @Arabcel99 @Kinkcel1
LOL
On another note, someone made a funny & I laughed, which prompted someone to say I laugh just like Musk, and caused someone to ask if I was Autistic
Kenan Thompson What GIF by Saturday Night Live

Damn

and caused someone to ask if I was Autistic
I was actually referred to in HS as "the autistic kid" on more than one occasion despite me not even being autistic (afaik) and just OCD + anxiety disorder

Damn avg so-called autist on this forum must have shit ton of friends irl

That post is .org tier

I can give some advice
Give us some advice bro. I also have 0 friends and spend every day rotting at home and talking to myself

So you went and had fun. Okay.

NTpill is brutal & very real

@ElTruecel
Even on Discord random people would bluntly ask if I was autistic, like they had an instinctive awareness of the symptomatic behaviors.

Even on Discord random people would bluntly ask if I was autistic, like they had an instinctive awareness of the symptomatic behaviors.
How often did that happen ?

Mogs me wish i had “friends” to hangout with

You planning to take up normie interests like hip hop and sports? I've found it's hard to converse with guys in our age range, at least over here, if you can't talk about these things
It's still hard here for sure, especially when it comes to football

I might get into some sports I've always kind of found "interesting" like lacrosse, or maybe try Tennis again idk.
Dude that looks Hella good! :feelsohh::ahegao:
I mouthgasmed so hard
Yup, NTpill is brutal as fuck

The guy may have been non-NT as well, but just ADHD since he mentioned he takes adderal
I was actually referred to in HS as "the autistic kid" on more than one occasion despite me not even being autistic (afaik) and just OCD + anxiety disorder
I was asked on quite a few occasions if I was Autistic or just special needs.
Damn avg so-called autist on this forum must have shit ton of friends irl
See above, I legit was asked if I'm autistic because of my laugh, though I suspect other behaviors influenced it.
That post is .org tier
JoinedJul 20, 2024
Que?

brutally over
Being autistic is brutal
So you went and had fun. Okay.
Aka, I'm trying
Ye normies, and foids especially, can just sense it easily
Looks good, but there is missing something without mayo or other sauce:fuk:
I got mayo just for the fries later

I got mayo just for the fries later
At what kind of local did you get that ? Pub or fast food ? Burger + fries for 7$ (around 6,44€) is a pipe dream nowadays

At what kind of local did you get that ? Pub or fast food ? Burger + fries for 7$ (around 6,44€) is a pipe dream nowadays
It was just a local "hole in the wall" as we term it, the rest of the menu was average prices though.

everything in my town is so expensive

See above, I legit was asked if I'm autistic because of my laugh, though I suspect other behaviors influenced it.
You got invited buddy

Only time truecels get invited is when the normies plan to set them up to assault or humiliate them when they get there