Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normiecels make me lol

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Normiecels cope with anecdotes, cherry picking, exceptions to the rule, etc

BUT

Even then, they might actually agree with the incel, and say: "WELL SO WHAT? I'M PERFECTLY OKAY WITH MY OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH MY 385 POUND Transgender GF, ITS 2020, GROW UP, SOCIETAL NORMS HAVE CHANGED, GET OVER IT, STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND LOWER YOUR STANDARDS AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT"

This is the key problem here: Normiecels have 100% accepted the situation of the sexual market and have just said fuck it and are going along with it, no matter how fucked it is, they just accept it as "societal progress bro", and "its just the things are now bro", just gotta "man up and accept things for what they are bro"

Last edited:

BUT

Even then, they might actually agree with the incel, and say: "WELL SO WHAT? I'M PERFECTLY OKAY WITH MY OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH MY 385 POUND Transgender GF, ITS 2020, GROW UP, SOCIETAL NORMS HAVE CHANGED, GET OVER IT, STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND LOWER YOUR STANDARDS AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT"

This is the key problem here: Normiecels have 100% accepted the situation of the sexual market and have just said fuck it and are going along with it, no matter how fucked it is, they just accept it as "societal progress bro", and "its just the things are now bro", just gotta "man up and accept things for what they are bro"

Just lie to yourself about EVERYTHING and claim everything is fine, bro.

Incels on IncelTears cope by bullying us.

Normiecels cope by delusionmaxxing and telling themselves it isn't that bad.

Just fake it till you make it and become a 6'8 10/10 face gigachad bro

All I want to know is what your average man, who looks like shit by age 30 (balding, fat), what lies he tells himself to keep going in life and not suicide.

All I want to know is what your average man, who looks like shit by age 30 (balding, fat), what lies he tells himself to keep going in life and not suicide.

They aren't copeing at all

Here's the suicide stats for Australia in 2018 - Male vs Female by age

BUT

then picture the desperate tear-streaked face of that normie retard, posting up a storm in r/relationships

because his fat gf mistakenly said the name of her 14th boyfriend, John, instead of her current 16th boyfriend, Jack, in bed

proving that he didn't accept anything, and that he's just a scared little bitch acting tough

ppl like them disgust me

JFL at the early 20s group nearly being as high as the early 40s group
The 15-19 group is going through shit, but hopes it'll get better at 20-24, then they realise nothing is changing, and its over

I don't get that drop at 60, things gonna get better? lol

Its when they start NEETmaxxing. Funny the first 20 years of a mans retirement is the least likely time he'll suicide, until 85+ when he decides to rope.

NEETs are onto something I think? :feelshaha:

Wagecuckcels LITERALLY on suicide watch

JFL at the early 20s group nearly being as high as the early 40s group
school pressures, chores at home, extracurricular activities, friends want to do dumb shit where you never get laid, insane boomer parents probably giving you extra shit because they're insane and never really wanted kids, being in your 20s has been shit for a good time now

Their are coping masters

I would consider myself to me a monster if I accepted the kinds of brutal injustices and deviations from what's right that take place in the west nowadays.

AT LEAST ADMITTING that those things are wrong is the bare minimum you should do as a non-braindead human with minimal morals.