Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normiecel trait: Mocking male friends for female approval

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Everytime a woman joins me and my group of male acquaintances in anything, the whole dynamic changes. The normies start mocking eachother to try and seem cool for the foid and to one-up eachother, which in turn ruins the whole experience for everybody. And this isn't only in real life, you see the same shit every day on discord whenever a foid comes online and starts talking. 95% of the time they aren't even there to do anything but get attention and validation from simps, and if you dare to call them out for ruining the atmosphere you are a toxic inkler loser who is alone because of your toxic personality. Defending yourself from the barrage of insults will just rile up the simps who will immediately come to defend m'lady. It's so fucking annoying and there's little you can do about it because 50% of the men in those group chats think they have a chance with the girl and therefore are too blinded by it that they don't notice/care that the atmosphere becomes shit.

TL;DR: Why can't foids just fuck off? Stop interacting with hobbies that you don't have interest in just so you can get your daily fix of attention, it ruins the atmosphere because of simps trying to one-up eachother.

Last edited:
Everytime a woman joins me and my group of male acquaintances in anything, the whole dynamic changes. The normies start mocking eachother to try and seem cool for the foid and to one-up eachother, which in turn ruins the whole experience for everybody. And this isn't only in real life, you see the same shit every day on discord whenever a foid comes online and starts talking. 95% of the time they aren't even there to do anything but get attention and validation from simps, and if you dare to call them out for ruining the atmosphere you are a toxic inkler loser who is alone because of your toxic personality. Defending yourself from the barrage of insults will just rile up the simps who will immediately come to defend m'lady. It's so fucking annoying and there's little you can do about it because 50% of the men in those group chats think they have a chance with the girl and therefore are too blinded by it that they don't notice/care that the atmosphere becomes shit.

TL;DR: Why can't foids just fuck off? Stop interacting with hobbies that you don't have interest in just so you can get your daily fix of attention, it ruins the atmosphere because of simps trying to one-up eachother.
Everytime a woman joins me and my group of male acquaintances

There is your issue. Stop putting yourself in these situations. Women do not belong in male dominated groups. She is using all of you for attention and validation, even if you aren't giving it to her directly.

Men turn into limp dick beta simps when a women joins a male dominated group. Do yourself a favor and stop it. I had the same experience with my friends, and no they are no longer friends because of situations like this.

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

Foids ruin everything, especially friendships between bros. The moment they arrive men begin competing for her attention and she of course eggs it on because she gets off on it. In the end she bounces when she gets bored and a lifelong friendship is over because of a stinky used up hole that neither possibly even got.

I have two guys I would call friends. Thank God neither of them do this.

What is a friend?

Foids ruin everything, especially friendships between bros. The moment they arrive men begin competing for her attention and she of course eggs it on because she gets off on it. In the end she bounces when she gets bored and a lifelong friendship is over because of a stinky used up hole that neither possibly even got.
Any foid who is comfortable hanging out in a group of males is not a girl i want anyway.

Any foid who is comfortable hanging out in a group of males is not a girl i want anyway.
"I like hanging out with guys because girls are too much drama teehee"

LMFAO. They always have some shitty excuse like that.

"I wear makeup for myself"

"I dress like a slut for myself"

I’m glad my friends are as misogynistic as I am

LMFAO. They always have some shitty excuse like that.

"I wear makeup for myself"

"I dress like a slut for myself"

These statements betray the fact that they are narcissistic.

With other foids, they are competing in a hierarchy where they are likely to be inferior, but in a group of males, they are deferred to as superior.

They do fundamentally want to avoid drama (where they're the ones being dramatized, as it were) and they do attention whore for themselves (that is, for their own gratification). They are selfish and in need of supply to affirm their claim to being high status, and this is to be found among sexually immiserated males.

Last edited:
These statements betray the fact that they are narcissistic.

With other foids, they are competing in a hierarchy where they are likely to be inferior, but in a group of males, they are deferred to as superior.

They do fundamentally want to avoid drama (where they're the ones being dramatized, as it were) and they do attention whore for themselves (that is, for their own gratification). They are selfish and in need of supply to affirm their claim to being high status, and this is to be found among sexually immiserated males.
Depth of the Mariana trench IQ