Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normie Youtube commenters defend incels, shit on reddit retards

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
Signs Someone Is An INCEL - AskViewers - YouTube
So this video is from some reddit channel that asked viewers what the signs of being an incel are. The answers that the video reads are cringe, but the comments on the vid are based af.

Some of the good ones:
  • "I think most of the people who wrote these dont even know what a incel is. Hell the definition might be kinda useless cause incel is just a labeling swear word."
  • "Signs someone is an incel: They can't get laid...It's...In the name. They're involuntarily celibate."
  • "Dang, redditors are just as judgemental and condescending as incels."
  • "the new "incels" thing has become the perfect punching bag for the internet."
  • "Being an incel just sounds like having depression lmao"
All this reminded me of that time Incel Tears got featured on sub of the day, and even other redditors began calling them pathetic etc. It's funny to see IT shit on us as if we are the bottom of the barrel scum of the earth, yet the vast majority of society regards IT no better. Also jfl at the fact some of those comments have more updoots than our active userbase.

I imagine most people could see right through the ITcels

Most normies think redditters are also cringe

Normies aren’t spending their time commenting on random, barely viewed videos about incels jfl. Even I think I’m above commenting on places like YouTube, Facebook, and 9gag and I’m incel.

Signs Someone Is An INCEL - AskViewers - YouTube
So this video is from some reddit channel that asked viewers what the signs of being an incel are. The answers that the video reads are cringe, but the comments on the vid are based af.

Some of the good ones:
  • "I think most of the people who wrote these dont even know what a incel is. Hell the definition might be kinda useless cause incel is just a labeling swear word."
  • "Signs someone is an incel: They can't get laid...It's...In the name. They're involuntarily celibate."
  • "Dang, redditors are just as judgemental and condescending as incels."
  • "the new "incels" thing has become the perfect punching bag for the internet."
  • "Being an incel just sounds like having depression lmao"
Even so you can see from the comments that it is no skin off normie's back that people like us are targeted by portions of society. They are literally just making comments for the sake of making comments. It does nothing. Talk is cheap.
When is the last time such people defended us?
Most of them are just trying to sound woke and above both sides. Fence sitters are so smug sometimes tbh

Will they get us femoids to fuck? If not, it's meaningless.