Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie yells "mudshark" at white mom and her mixed foidlet

It gets even better :feelskek::
"yEw kAn't eEviN SpEek JArMAn!":foidSoy:
Screenshot 2024 09 17 202540

This is HandsomeTruth he made all those gtv flyers and owns goyimtv

"He's mad at the woman for having a biracial child. They hate to see women of their own skin color with anyone else. People like him are trash and deserve the worst way to die." (reddit comment) LOL fucking thats another whole level. Almost nobody want niggers to die horribly but this toilet wants that just for yelling shit to a kid.

"He's mad at the woman for having a biracial child. They hate to see women of their own skin color with anyone else. People like him are trash and deserve the worst way to die." (reddit comment) LOL fucking thats another whole level. Almost nobody want niggers to die horribly but this toilet wants that just for yelling shit to a kid.
So much seethe and threats of violence in those comments, and the funniest part is these redditors actually think they're tough :feelskek:

Interestingly, I've seen posts on that same Cuckit about that sheboon that stabbed a 3 year old white kid to death in a parking lot some months back, and I recall they had none of this outrage there. Cuckitors care about nobody but their black bvlls

Last edited:
So that's what this guy has been up to.

Attachments

• Shatterhand_cover.jpg
    Shatterhand_cover.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Lmao. It's funny they believe that throwing a tantrum makes them intimidating

So much seethe and threats of violence in those comments, and the funniest part is these redditors actually think they're tough :feelskek:

Interestingly, I've seen posts on that same Cuckit about that sheboon that stabbed a 3 year old white kid to death in a parking lot some months back, and I recall they had none of this outrage there. Cuckitors care about nobody but their black bvlls
Tough in Mumbai maybe. I caught one of my fat college classmates browsing reddit and I could see this guy was a leftist cuck based on his reddit feed. I wholeheartedly that's 75% of all redditors. It's always the bluepilled fat fucks.

Tough in Mumbai maybe. I caught one of my fat college classmates browsing reddit and I could see this guy was a leftist cuck based on his reddit feed. I wholeheartedly that's 75% of all redditors. It's always the bluepilled fat fucks.
Truth. I take solace in the fact that most of these guys will eventually become troons, catch HIV from gay Chads/Tyrones/Chaddams, and die early deaths

Based, I wish I was low-inhib to do this

That place & stormfront are literal jokes jfl
Personally I never bought the whole "nooo bro ackhyually I'm being racist ironically :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: " thing if that's what you're talking about. 4chan is full of legit racists ( reddit moment :soy: ) dunno why they keep saying it's a larp instead of admitting it kek. And regarding stormfront it looked like a rather serious forum the few times I lurked there.

Calling minadeo a normie is insanity. He is a legend.

Insulting a kid is low. I just realized that sign is insulting Vance. I wonder if these people will even vote. The group just seems like a dead end. They can’t stop white foids from mixing and even conservatives don’t align with them