Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie vs Chad

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
JFL if you think that normies don't get cucked. This is what an average normie looks like on the left.

If you don't think that his girlfriend will cheat with the Chad on the right, you're delusional.

BlhuJ9H

It's more like chadlite and chad in this picture, but yeah normies loose to chads every time too. But they don't want to accept it.

Almost every normie I’ve known who had a gf got cucked and knew about it but “forgave” her because he’s too afraid of being alone.

It's more like chadlite and chad in this picture, but yeah normies loose to chads every time too. But they don't want to accept it.

Above average tier normie and high tier normie imo

he aint no chad he looks like he has down syndrome tbh

Average normie on the left, autistic shark on the right

Brutal mogging, not just face mogged but absolutely brutally frame mogged, the chads right shoulder is bigger then the normies entire upper body

Can you even ra8 m8 that guy is not even 5/10 more like low tier normie

Can you even ra8 m8 that guy is not even 5/10 more like low tier normie
As a manlet what do you expect i see a tall normie better looking than me, so ? Maybe i rate him high because i feel bad ,comparing myself to him in my mind i frankly dunno.:feelsbadman: