Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie turns from bluepilled to blackpilled real quick comedy

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
this never fails to make me laugh

From redpilled to redpilled***

If he was blackpilled he wouldnt try pick up girls because hes an ugly short fat man

Every normie should do this whenever a foid mentions her boyfriend. World would be a better place without cucked orbiters.

this never fails to make me laugh

Wish Normies were like this tbh
From redpilled to redpilled***

If he was blackpilled he wouldnt try pick up girls because hes an ugly short fat man
If a foid is interested in a man she meets, she won't even bother bringing up her boyfriend if she sees a potential mate.

The joke here was that he was instantly eliminated the second a foid mentions her BF

Based. Exactly how all men should respond to females bragging about their boyfriend.

Harambe Closeup

Post more of this dude this was funny and this forum needs some comedy to balance it out, I got a good laugh out of this thank you.

Every normie should do this whenever a foid mentions her boyfriend. World would be a better place without cucked orbiters.
Ugly cumdumpsters shouldn't be walking outside anyways
full

FUCKING BASED

That is real gentleman :heart: