Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normie tried to punk me in front of a girl

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★★
I asked a girl I liked if she would like to study with me before the test and she said yes. We sat down and ate and talked a bit and she was laughing and stuff and we where having a good time. Then out of nowhere a dude comes up to our table and starts asking her out in front of me and asks for her number and everything. He then walked off and left with her instagram, she told him she was single. At first we agreed it was weird as it was very random. However, I quickly realized why he did it and it was because he was trying to punk me in front of her. He thought she was my gf and wanted to mess with me. That made me feel so mad afterwards even tho she was not even really a friend of mines but just the disrespect of that dude to try that on me like if I was insignificant. There was also a girl next to him laughing so that kind of supports my theory that he wanted to mess with me

I don't understand how someone could be like that honestly, i felt so low like a bug. Even if i had no stakes on the foid his intentions were to punk me and i felt so mad over it when i realized what happened. Like he noticed an incel trying and he stepped in to remind me of the social hierarchy.

I havent talked to foids much in life, but the few times I did I have had similar stuff of men come up and try to ruin it, men try to cockblock other men so much and I dont even think theres much you can do about it except hope the girl blows him off, honestly in 2024 giving someone your instagram is basically nothing in terms of getting a foid, foids just give our their IG for free followers

I havent talked to foids much in life, but the few times I did I have had similar stuff of men come up and try to ruin it, men try to cockblock other men so much and I dont even think theres much you can do about it except hope the girl blows him off, honestly in 2024 giving someone your instagram is basically nothing in terms of getting a foid, foids just give our their IG for free followers
I have never sat down with a foid before in my life and i didnt know that this was common, why do you think they do this? I didnt know the guy but i am guessing is he could tell i was a low tier male and just wanted her to know that.

I have never sat down with a foid before in my life and i didnt know that this was common, why do you think they do this? I didnt know the guy but i am guessing is he could tell i was a low tier male and just wanted her to know that.
I'd wager even your female friend didn't care about him. He was just a random asshole, next time you should tell him to fuck off.

I'd wager even your female friend didn't care about him. He was just a random asshole, next time you should tell him to fuck off.
I hope so

his ooga booga monkey brain saw you talking to a woman, and didnt see you as physical competition so he came up to cockblock you, in laymens terms I guess lol

The only way to counteract it is

1. Ogremaxxing, be intimidating to men physically, or have a high social standing like being the popular kid so people dont want to mess with it

2. Just be so attractive it doesnt matter, prettyboys arent intimidating but the foid will give instagram to random normies and fuck prettyboy anyway

Like he noticed an incel trying and he stepped in to remind me of the social hierarchy.
This is how normies are. They inherently overrate females, so even if you get your looksmatch, some normie will think “she can do better than that” and try to cold approach her when you’re out with her in public. The blackpill does not cease to exist once you “ascend”

If OP joined recently the reactions to this thread wouldve been a lot different :feelskek:

And give chad justification to fuck with you, got it
1: OP said he was normie. Chads usually don't go out of their way to fuck with normies much less incels, they're too busy with stacy.
2: If you just let normies walk over you they will continue to do it.

Youre probably some skinnycel cutecel which is why foids are comfortable talking to you while normies feel its easy to intimidate you and take over the situation
1. Ogremaxxing, be intimidating to men physically, or have a high social standing like being the popular kid so people dont want to mess with it
If he was ogre the foid woudlnt be talking to him in the first place (unless hes tallfag)

Youre probably some skinnycel cutecel which is why foids are comfortable talking to you while normies feel its easy to intimidate you and take over the situation
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
100%

If he was ogre the foid woudlnt be talking to him in the first place (unless hes tallfag)
I am not, i am burly looking with a beard. I guess the guy just thought i looked retarded or wanted to prove something. Who the hell knows

idk yeah not like literally ogre but i guess the overall strategy of being a bit physically intimidating or something to other people, this normfag for whatever reason didnt see this guy as a threat so he is probably both nowhere near an ogre and does not have a high social standing

idk yeah not like literally ogre but i guess the overall strategy of being a bit physically intimidating or something to other people, this normfag for whatever reason didnt see this guy as a threat so he is probably both nowhere near an ogre and does not have a high social standing
Nobody knows me at campus, i have made zero impact on campus but i wouldnt say i am weak but he probably thought he could punk me because i looked off that day

should have beaten the dude up and then defecated on him (in zelda)

Who would have thought normies are evil and just want to be fuckheads

Nobody knows me at campus, i have made zero impact on campus but i wouldnt say i am weak but he probably thought he could punk me because i looked off that day
Yeah I'm usually not one to be fucked with but i have those days.

Normies can smell anxiety/fear/distress on you

Usually people move out of my way when i walk

But whenever I'm distressed or had a bad day I find out that people will start walking straight ahead without moving out of my way

Yeah I'm usually not one to be fucked with but i have those days.

Normies can smell anxiety/fear/distress on you

Usually people move out of my way when i walk

But whenever I'm distressed or had a bad day I find out that people will start walking straight ahead without moving out of my way
I am just going to give you some advice and please dont take it the wrong way

I get what you are saying but at the same time if you are permantely shit face, if you have constantly a frown it will always scream leave me alone. This is good if your goal is for normies to leave you alone but bad if you want to make friends or a get a gf. Remember that people talk and impressions are everything. In my case however, i think what happened was he thought i looked stupid or dumb and that he could fuck with me and he did.

Absolute state of .is, "incel" "subhuman" goes to ask a foid if she wants to study and she says yes instead of mocking him.

Go for her nigger and leave this site jfl

Absolute state of .is, "incel" "subhuman" goes to ask a foid if she wants to study and she says yes instead of mocking him.

Then proceeds to cuck me when normie punks me

why make this fakecel thread when you could just go and fuck the foid

why make this fakecel thread when you could just go and fuck the foid
talking with foids does not mean you are a fakecel, you know nothing about me. Is the bar so high that you must have interactions with women ever or else you are not incel? I have never in my life sat down with a foid to talk, this is the first time i manage to do so but a normie tries to punk me. Whats more blackpilled than that

I asked a girl I liked if she would like to study with me before the test and she said yes. We sat down and ate and talked a bit and she was laughing and stuff and we where having a good time. Then out of nowhere a dude comes up to our table and starts asking her out in front of me and asks for her number and everything. He then walked off and left with her instagram, she told him she was single. At first we agreed it was weird as it was very random. However, I quickly realized why he did it and it was because he was trying to punk me in front of her. He thought she was my gf and wanted to mess with me. That made me feel so mad afterwards even tho she was not even really a friend of mines but just the disrespect of that dude to try that on me like if I was insignificant. There was also a girl next to him laughing so that kind of supports my theory that he wanted to mess with me

I don't understand how someone could be like that honestly, i felt so low like a bug. Even if i had no stakes on the foid his intentions were to punk me and i felt so mad over it when i realized what happened. Like he noticed an incel trying and he stepped in to remind me of the social hierarchy.
Rape her who tf for on date super cucked

Well yeah you're a social nobody, so he isnt gonna face any social repurcussions by doing this, who are you going to tell that he is a cockblocking cunt, no one. And you were not physically intimidating enough to him either

A lot of Chads aren't really alpha males despite their ability to pull bitches.

If you're insecure enough to do this to a down on his luck incel that means you're a beta male at heart even if you're literally swimming in poon.

Mogs me or something idk

Normies are so crazy that i had similar stuff happening to me when talking to MALE coworkers :lul: this toxic jester would swoop in and act shitty the moment i was just talking with someone. We can't measure how twisted some people are out there, now i can only imagine how normie guys would act around girls. He was in ooga booga mode and wanted to impress the girl looking from the side that you mentionned. "Establishing dominance" :feelstastyman: without being upfront and with possible deniability, that's a standard modus operandi for the norman.

Last edited:

Fuck this pathetic cuck putting down another already struggling man for some hoe's attention, I hope he permanently deletes his character in a video game

Read half way through. Just knock his ass out with a chair (In wwe)