Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: You refer to characters in movies by their actors names

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Whenever I see normies discussing the plot of films they’re always like “When Scarlet Johansson did x” or “Tom Holland was actually x”

Autists don’t know shit about celebrities and they’re also actually invested in the plot and narrative when they watch movies so they know the characters names unlike normies who just watch it as mindless entertainment featuring their favorite pop culture idols. If you ask the average normie watching a movie or TV show who the characters are or what's happening in the plot they genuinely can't explain it to you and are just watching it as simian sensory input. A large subset of the normie population just leaves jew media running on their TVs 24/7 as background noise and they never actually sit down to watch or process it. The way normies consume media is actually completely alien and incomprehensible to autists and you have to see it to believe it

Incel Trait: You still call Johnny Depp "Captain Jack Sparrow" and have never watched other movies with him.

Remember when Joaquin Phoenix shot Robert DeNiro because he fucking deserved it? Remember when Scarlett Johansson got drugged and 100%of her brain activated and she transcended time and space?

Remember when Joaquin Phoenix shot Robert DeNiro because he fucking deserved it? Remember when Scarlett Johansson got drugged and 100%of her brain activated and she transcended time and space?
What the kek

didnt even realize that he was robert de niro. Giga over. Just found that it was actually him because I've only seen Taxi Driver even though he's very famous actor.

didnt even realize that he was robert de niro. Giga over. Just found that it was actually him because I've only seen Taxi Driver even though he's very famous actor.
Ive seen countless movies with him. He was really popular in the 80s, 90s and early 00s. After that he started usually playing in comedies and stupid roles.

I don't understand how they can enjoy it when they perceive it as a bunch of celebrities in costumes.