Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: You believe women care about whatever worthless garbage you're interested in

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
This is most prominent among boomers or self-styled "masculine" men who think women give a shit about their cars or sneakers or card games or action figures. This can either manifest as a delusional belief that women will actually find their arbitrary material possessions impressive or it's explicitly an imagined fetishism which often directly contradicts the aesthetic sense of the fetishized female subject to begin with (eg: "I need a goth gf who loves warhammer 40k and nascar")

This is most prominent among boomers or self-styled "masculine" men who think women give a shit about their cars or sneakers or card games or action figures. This can either manifest as a delusional belief that women will actually find their arbitrary material possessions impressive or it's explicitly an imagined fetishism which often directly contradicts the aesthetic sense of the fetishized female subject to begin with (eg: "I need a goth gf who loves warhammer 40k and nascar")
Def agree, as much as i like my interests or copes, foids will not give a single shit about it, they would actually even be annoyed or disgusted at it.

Why do we even care if women are not interested in our hobbies? I have hobbies to entertain myself, not to impress women. I don’t give a fuck about women’s hobbies either.

Have you seen the meme of the hobby theory or smth where it starts with 2 normies and then some nigger join and then another joins and eventually attenttion seeker wh0res join. Thats what happens with most hobbys even the niches one. Only the truest of truest niches survives this.

Even if you have some hobby in common with wh0res, most of them are either chadfishing or betabuxx fishing. They wont care about what you really think or own.

Why do we even care if women are not interested in our hobbies? I have hobbies to entertain myself, not to impress women. I don’t give a fuck about women’s hobbies either.
There are alot of ppl who delulumax themselves into thinking that having common hobbys with f0ids will get them a gf.

I quit believing that in 5th grade :forcedsmile:

nah

girls don't like boys girls like cars & money

Girls do like cars and other hobbies especially in the west it's just that they don't care about you for liking them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back