Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Normie trait] you anthropomorphize animals

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Dogs like to display dominance by humping each other. This is a known fact in dog behavior yet normies will fucking create a sob story from dog behavior: "Oh look at this pupperino hugging the other pupperino! :soy:"

Normies like to give human abstract thought and qualities to animals when they do something "funny"

for example: this cat sitting. Objectively, its just a cat sitting. But humans like to anthropomorphize them

"HAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY CAT IS DOING FUNNY SLAV SQUAT XD"

"HAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY CAT IS DOING FUNNY SLAV SQUAT XD"
Xd

I've never cared about cats or dogs. Stupid normies and their pet obsession

Or when they say that cats are actually enslaving humans and will take over the world. Its just a cat bro, calm the fuck down lmao.

Hehe I love the heckin fluffers!! I love all pupperinos! They bork and boof and its just soooooo cute!!!! All heckin doggos are good boys!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I animorphize people. No kinkshaming pls thx

Normies are furries theory

are you really saying furries are normies???
no im simply saying that normies don't understand animal behavior and are quick to assume that they're 'human-like".

no im simply saying that normies don't understand animal behavior and are quick to assume that they're 'human-like".
Most people either anthropomorphize them too much or they go too far in reverse and say retarded shit like they aren't even sentient or something.

Can't fucking stand normie "humor" anymore. Edgy like a 12 years old kid, or it's a cringfest of manginas over animals.

Most people either anthropomorphize them too much or they go too far in reverse and say retarded shit like they aren't even sentient or something.
true

Can't fucking stand normie "humor" anymore. Edgy like a 12 years old kid, or it's a cringfest of manginas over animals.
>not doing both at the same time

i like animals ngl
I like killing femoids and feeding their bodies to pigs, hides the evidence and also makes good fertilizer from the poop :cool: (in farming simulator of course)

They probably put the cat in that position to farm points on cuckit

Well fuck me I'm a normie then. Or at least a furry or some shit. I humanize anything I can because I'm starved for meaningful interaction with normal people. It's a real curse wanting to have normie relationships but also hating normies and being unable to understand or accept their logic (and lack therefore of).

I frequently daydream in my head social scenarios where I'm part of the group just for this, even weird or cheesy ones as well as cool ones, because I'm deprived not just romantically but socially, got plenty of nerd friends and I'm among the most social of them but that doesn't count for the party and cool kid experience where I'm still a total loser for those people, even as an adult. Might be an autism thing, not sure.

Well fuck me I'm a normie then. Or at least a furry or some shit. I humanize anything I can because I'm starved for meaningful interaction with normal people. It's a real curse wanting to have normie relationships but also hating normies and being unable to understand or accept their logic (and lack therefore of).

I frequently daydream in my head social scenarios where I'm part of the group just for this, even weird or cheesy ones as well as cool ones, because I'm deprived not just romantically but socially, got plenty of nerd friends and I'm among the most social of them but that doesn't count for the party and cool kid experience where I'm still a total loser for those people, even as an adult. Might be an autism thing, not sure.
brutal honesty