Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie Trait: Trying to prevent natural selection (normies saving koalas JFL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I'm laughing at normies getting hurt trying to prevent koalas to die from natural selection, if you didn't already know, an animal that is too slow to run from a fire FURTHERMORE too stupid to understand that the fire means death and runs into the flames is definetly doomed

motherfucker is literally walking into the fire

female koalas emmit a sound like human females when they see an incel trying to approach them

no wonder normies want to save a species that is literally even dumber than a human female, they adore everything that either has a hole or is retarded

Koalas are based

This is just natural selection upon natural selection. Normies gonna die in the fire

Koalas are not entitled to my help

Did it really try to walk into fire?
Tenor 1

Any animal that purposely walks into fire needs to be exterminated

Over for koalacels tbh.

I want the world to burn.

If they really cared about natural selection they would help me get laid

Koalas are retarded but fucking adorable

Another normie trait: thinking they actually make a difference by going to a 3rd world country and feeling sorry for them after their little visit to come back to chads cock

Another normie trait: thinking they actually make a difference by going to a 3rd world country and feeling sorry for them after their little visit to come back to chads cock
seeking for a little of spotlight

There's no denying natural selection and the hypergamous nature of foid koalas.

They’re only trying save koalas because they’re cute, no one cares about the hundreds of snakes being toasted alive as well.

Koalas are literally retarded, should've gone extinct decades ago

Natural selection only when it's about fucking ugly males. All the rest they don't like they discard.

It's hypocritical wanting to respect natural selection in this case, but bane it when affects us.

just lol at sacrificing your life for a fucking koala, this normie animal obsession is a mental illness at this point

B
They’re only trying save koalas because they’re cute, no one cares about the hundreds of snakes being toasted alive as well.
RUTAL

Koalas are ldar masters. I respect them.

Altruism is part of natural selection as much as predation is.

:dafuckfeels: animals are nice, I'm not gonna judge people for helping them out.

But I will point out that none of these people would rescue an incel if he was in the bush burning to death.

''Is there anyone here who lives in Australia who can verify that the wildland fire is actually legit? Also lol at all the leftist who wants to force other people so they donate all their money. I have a better idea. Rothschild can donate all their money to Australia, how about that? Or what about the english royal family? They can also donate everything they have to Australia. Just lol at forcing hardworking men to donate their money to Australia and if we do not donate they want to make us feel guilty about that.
Or how about the ''leaders of the world'' come together to talk about that and find a solution? Why is not that happening? Why are only we forced to donate money?''

Can actually someone verify here, that this wildland fire is actually real? Also lol at all those females who want to help out animals.
Once again animals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> men

What if the koala was an incel trying to rope with the fire. Now that the bitch took him out, he will have to live with disfigurement.

But yes that is natural selection, the bush fires are a part of the ecosystem. They should just let them run their course, animals are bound to die.