Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie trait: Taking everything super seriously

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Oh someone made a joke about raping a woman? LET'S TAKE THAT SUPER SRS AND HARASS THE GUY AND CALL THE POLICE ON HIM

Someone made a ER joke? OH INCEL YOU ARE A DANGER AND A THREAT TO HUMANITY YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP

Someone said nigger? PRIVILEGED WHITE MALE INCEL YOU DONT DESERVE SEX

Someone said that women are hypergamous pieces of shit? WOW NO WONDER WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU! THEY KNOW WHAT YOU POST ON THE INTERNET BY LOOKING AT YOUR FACE

It's like normies have the inability to tell when an incel is just saying something for shock value versus actually believing what they say. For example I would say BlkPillPres is one of the very few incels that actually means what he says but none of his stuff gets posted on IT. Meanwhile LARPing incels making the most absurd and outrageous claims about murdering women and everyone at cucktears takes it VERY srs. They even call their subreddit "part watchdog" JFL. They have the inability to understand that we all have an internet persona and we are nothing like we are on the internet irl. We don't go around calling women "foids" or good looking men "Chads" when talking to them. Most of us are probably just autistic ugly lonely people who just realize life is shitty for us.

Normies don't understand that most things on the internet aren't meant to be taken seriously. We have more people now that grew up thinking the internet is indistinguishable and inseparable from real life due to massive social media influence.

ye that really sounds like them tbh

Hence why normies think this place is so “dangerous” and the media acts like they entered a cult

Normies are retarded the end lol

Its called "take everything literally" and a very well known NPC trait.

Not true. They are completely fine with jokes that are at the expense of men, i.e. prison rape jokes, murdering them, extreme violence like amputation of limbs, castration etc., and also self-depreciating "jokes", like "Lmao my dick is so small"

Last edited:
True.
I remember getting called into the the principle's office in High School cause I called my friend a nigger. XD ( He's not even black )
They gave me a lecture about blah blah blah oppression bla h blah wrong.. FUCK NIGGERS XD.

In my posts, I mean what I say too.

pewpew

they're all cry baby pussys

autism trait as well

Oh someone made a joke about raping a woman? LET'S TAKE THAT SUPER SRS AND HARASS THE GUY AND CALL THE POLICE ON HIM

Someone made a ER joke? OH INCEL YOU ARE A DANGER AND A THREAT TO HUMANITY YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP

Someone said that women are hypergamous pieces of shit? WOW NO WONDER WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU! THEY KNOW WHAT YOU POST ON THE INTERNET BY LOOKING AT YOUR FACE

It's like normies have the inability to tell when an incel is just saying something for shock value versus actually believing what they say. For example I would say BlkPillPres is one of the very few incels that actually means what he says but none of his stuff gets posted on IT. Meanwhile LARPing incels making the most absurd and outrageous claims about murdering women and everyone at cucktears takes it VERY srs. They even call their subreddit "part watchdog" JFL. They have the inability to understand that we all have an internet persona and we are nothing like we are on the internet irl. We don't go around calling women "foids" or good looking men "Chads" when talking to them. Most of us are probably just autistic ugly lonely people who just realize life is shitty for us.
they take things seriously selectively to fit their agenda

True.
I remember getting called into the the principle's office in High School cause I called my friend a nigger. XD ( He's not even black )
They gave me a lecture about blah blah blah oppression bla h blah wrong.. FUCK NIGGERS XD.
based

To any normscum reading: NIGGER NIGGER FAGGOT FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT FAGGOT NIGGER

I feel like a total sperglord when I make some ironic joke and no one get's that it wasn't serious and the humor come from how outrageous what I said was

I feel like a total sperglord when I make some ironic joke and no one get's that it wasn't serious and the humor come from how outrageous what I said was

I think it's also a result of PC culture.

IT touched this

The stupid bitch completely ignored what you said, in that when we are in real life we don't use incel lingo at all. The way people act online does not mean they will act like that in real life. Extremely low IQ if you think otherwise.

IT touched this

The stupid bitch completely ignored what you said, in that when we are in real life we don't use incel lingo at all. The way people act online does not mean they will act like that in real life. Extremely low IQ if you think otherwise.

and it's hilarious how they think our internet persona "rubs off" us in real life.

They literally know nothing about me. Irl I'm actually known for being a really nice guy... I am probably a bit cucked by most people's standards here becuase I am a "moralfag" and try to treat people with a certain amount of respect and dignity. Most people would be horrified if they found out that I post here and absolutely shocked... They would not even see it coming.

and it's hilarious how they think our internet persona "rubs off" us in real life.

They literally know nothing about me. Irl I'm actually known for being a really nice guy... I am probably a bit cucked by most people's standards here becuase I am a "moralfag" and try to treat people with a certain amount of respect and dignity. Most people would be horrified if they found out that I post here and absolutely shocked... They would not even see it coming.
Yup, the idea that your internet personality "manifests" itself in real life is a complete farce. It's meant to try and scare you into acting a different way on the internet out of fear it will screw you over in real life interactions, when odds of that happening are close to zero.

Very accurate tbh

So our internet persona is detected but red flags of abusive men are not?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's why you need male only spaces. If there's no women around men will feel free to blow off steam and express themselves. If there's women around normies will virtue signal and women are the worst normies when it comes to taking offence at everything.

It's why you need male only spaces. If there's no women around men will feel free to blow off steam and express themselves. If there's women around normies will virtue signal and women are the worst normies when it comes to taking offence at everything.

Agreed. Strangely women always want to invade male spaces. I think they are insecure about men gathering without women's approval. \

View attachment 231004

So our internet persona is detected but red flags of abusive men are not?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I saw that pic in another thread. Absolutely hilarious and true.

Normies happily “joke” about murdering Trump or blowing up the White House and shit (ie actual real terrorist activity) but when we make a joke about going ER (which are always just jokes) they try to use it as an excuse to have us registered as official terrorists and investigated by Interpol.

Also anti-incels are almost always antifa members, an actual terrorist organization.