Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW NORMIE TRAIT - EATING FISH CUM

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
1. soft roe - fish sperm or sperm-filled reproductive gland; having a creamy texture. milt. seafood - edible fish (broadly including freshwater fish) or shellfish or roe etc.

Milt or soft roe also refers to the male genitalia of fish when they contain sperm, used as food. Many cultures eat milt, often fried, though not usually as a dish by itself.

JFL rich people pay for this shit and think they are superior JUST FUCKING LELELEL :feelskek:

Just eat cum theory.

I am fucking done with this world, I am just so fucking done.

Sometimes I just want to launch TOR and fucking blow all my money on one of these shitty hitman service things and see if someone actually shows up to kill me.

Silica

jfl at richfag food

jfl at richfag food

Honestely, the more I look at rich people the more I get the feeling that it's not about IQ or ability at all.
It's all about being dark triad maxxed, having connections and getting lucky.
A lot of these people make straight up retarded decisions in their personal lifes.

Like eating literal fish cum and thinking they are hot shit because they do.
just
fucking
lol

Honestely, the more I look at rich people the more I get the feeling that it's not about IQ or ability at all.
It's all about being dark triad maxxed, having connections and getting lucky.
A lot of these people make straight up retarded decisions in their personal lifes.

Like eating literal fish cum and thinking they are hot shit because they do.
just
fucking
lol

caviar is overrated

We need to eat the rich.

I need Lain to do something similar to me :p :p :p

thought this was a @tehgymcel420 thread tbh

a fish cum is more valuable to society then me.brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3