Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: believing that height > face

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
If you believe all that shit above, fuck off. I have a friend who is 5'6 and he has a wife already. So don't come up with bullshit and tell me that counts MORE. Yeah, foids want a tall gigachad, but face > everything. Not even money can help you.

Ukraine edited 1

Does she look good?

If you believe all that shit above, fuck off. I have a friend who is 5'6 and he has a wife already. So don't come up with bullshit and tell me that counts MORE. Yeah, foids want a tall gigachad, but face > everything. Not even money can help you.

face > height is already law

face > height up to a certain point. If you're average and like 6'3 some women will prefer you over the good looking shorter guy

Most guys who say this are manlets, which is the reason for their inceldom.

Tall Chad > Chadlet > Tall Normie > Normlet.
face > height up to a certain point. If you're average and like 6'3 some women will prefer you over the good looking shorter guy

Shorter guy as in 5'4-5'6 maybe. A 5'8 Chadlite would slaymog any tall midtier normie. Face is so much more important than height.

Last edited:
Ye that's about right

i see this face > height larp all the time here, sometimes i wonder if anyone here other than me actually interacts with the world around them