Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie Trait: asking for a charger all the time

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
There's this one class I have where every single fucking lesson at least 1 person (minimum) will desperately go round asking everyone if they have a charger (obviously they don't ask me tho cuz of my face)

Today 3 people were fighting over who could borrow this one person's charger and all of them were on more than 20% each with one of them being on 50%

My phone runs out in the middle of the day almost everyday I'm at college cuz I'm on it all night at home and I couldn't give less of a fuck when it does run out. All I do on it when I'm not home is check the time, games, music and sometimes insta.

I'm genuinely interested in why normies are that desperate in having their phone on 50+ percent 24/7. Are they rlly that addicted to phones or getting that much dms and snapchats? Or is it a social thing and they either want attention or to show off their iPhone 11s or something.

my phone has never ran out of charge once

addicted to my phone
O, I would say im addicted too but that's only cuz I'm never occupied with doing anything else cuz my life is boring and I got no friends to go out with and no motivation or energy to do something interesting. I can cope with having my phone run out tho let alone 50% unlike these cunts in my college

My phone is generally on me, but I don’t need to look at it. It is on me almost every waking hour to play music though. I’ve also noticed the charger thing. The more attractive someone is, the higher the chance of them asking for (and receiving) a charger.

my phone has never ran out of charge once
Mine runs out cuz I can't spend too long falling asleep otherwise I get more negative thoughts and can't stop thinking about blackpilled experiences and other bad situations in my life so I have to be on it until I'm so tired that it takes me 1sec to fall asleep otherwise it takes me 3+ hours to do so.

i only use my phone to brosw .co

This happens sometimes, not 24/7.

I don't need a charger because I don't carry a phone :feelsrope:

The more attractive someone is, the higher the chance of them asking for (and receiving) a charger.
Out of the 3 begging for a charger, surprisingly the chad was given it. (It was a foid who they were asking for a charger)

Or maybe his phone was on the lowest percentage :soy: (it wasn't)
Or maybe he had the most confidence :soy:

I have never in my life used someone else's phone charger. I never charge it in public but when I do its with a portable charger.

I have never in my life used someone else's phone charger. I never charge it in public but when I do its with a portable charger.
Same. No one would give their charger to me though even if I asked them because I guess I'm not confident enough for them
IMG 20191107 173948