Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normie today at my GYM

I

Iercel

Banned
-
I cant take it anymore tbh.

So since this corona shit my Gym has limited the amount of people going in.

The others has to stand in row and wait till they can get in after people leave.
Its a small oldschoool gym. So we were 5 people in the row with me being number 4. and each person had to wait like 10-15 min to get in. So i had to legit wait almost 30-40min to go in.

In front of me was a guy who clearly doesnt lift long( or has bad genetics idk) and behind me was actually his girlfriend who was apparently late.
Her boyfriend had the audacity to ask me if i would switch places with her so he wouldnt have to wait 20-30 min for her to get also in since they want to train together. I told him that i would switch with him. He told me some bullshit excuse about being late to work and insisted that i switch with her.

AFTER LEGIT 5 MINS of him trying to convince me, i just told him to shut up.
He looked at me in disbelief and said "scheiß Kanaken" in a low voice which is a racist slur here. After i heard that i didnt now how to react and just spitted on him tbh.

And while all of this happend his girlfriend was standing there an looking at our encounter. She didnt even talked one word.

At the end nobody talked anymore and he waited for his girlfriend.

Low inhib, how did he react from you spitting on him ?

He looked at me in disbelief and said "scheiß Kanaken" in a low voice which is a racist slur here. After i heard that i didnt now how to react and just spitted on him tbh.

Are you a Eastern Mediterranean ethniccel in Germany or Austria?

After i heard that i didnt now how to react and just spitted on him tbh.

And while all of this happend his girlfriend was standing there an looking at our encounter. She didnt even talked one word.

Shes going to have to look for another man after you put him in his place.

Based if true (I doubt it).

Based, although it says you told him you would switch with him. Shouldn't have spat ngl but definitely do not give up your place, he should have gone behind you.
I told him that i would switch with him. He told me some bullshit excuse about being late to work and insisted that i switch with her.

Based, although it says you told him you would switch with him. Shouldn't have spat ngl but definitely do not give up your place, he should have gone behind you.
he meant he was willing to go in front of him

Based

just lol at this normie retrd that fell for the “gym buddies with my gf” meme only for her to oggle 6 ft 4 gymmaxxed CHADs

normies, when will they learn?!

Lol, he refused to switch with you even when you offered that compromise. What a jack ass. Fucker should have pulled out some money at least, but he felt entitled to a free trade for some reason.

I gymcel in the early morning hours. It's empty and peaceful. Blasting AC/DC and deadlifting is a solid ass cope ngl

Shes going to have to look for another man after you put him in his place.
yeah he was embarassed tbh

I would have traded with him but he wanted me to trade with his girlfriend so i would have to wait additional 10 min . And he literally insulted me, not gonna just ignore it.

Based

just lol at this normie retrd that fell for the “gym buddies with my gf” meme only for her to oggle 6 ft 4 gymmaxxed CHADs

normies, when will they learn?!
Funny enough the average height in the gym is really like 6 feet.

Lol, he refused to switch with you even when you offered that compromise. What a jack ass. Fucker should have pulled out some money at least, but he felt entitled to a free trade for some reason.
He thought i would have enough time since i didn't wear any designer cloth and maybe give off poor vibes. ( he and his girlfriend both weared gucci caps)

nice larping ngl

you have talent
Its not a larp lol.

Not everyone here has this loser/beta mentality where you would rather look at the ground and let the people laugh at you instead of actually doing something.

Its not a larp lol.

Not everyone here has this loser/beta mentality where you would rather look at the ground and let the people laugh at you instead of actually doing something.

Nice to find a fellow low inhibcel if it true. Although just randomly spitting at someone does seem kinda Larp.

High T and low inhib. Please be our leader (assuming this actually happened)

Only cucks go to gym with their gfs. Legit. Unless you’re 6’4” and hulk you will get humiliated at the gym where your gf will stare at chads and eyefuck them. Only a cuck would enjoy that.

it was not random, he insulted me first tbh

Ok you are new here, so just cautious about fbicels larping to get others to share low inhib stories.

Well done OP, you respected yourself and stood up for yourself.
Are you not white?
Also out of curiosity one piece doesn't add up. You say he had shit gain genetics, yet had a GF, and a gf who works out, which is even higher value, so I am assuming he must be gigachad face ?

If so you basically stood up to a gigachad and he did nothing about it?

Based. Are you not pure Aryan?

gym open during coroma what a mogger

Is based your real name? God job on putting this normie scum back into his place. He probably hoped to humiliate you in front of his gf to easy win exciting sex tonight. When it didnt work out he still tried to assert himself on the base of his white race superiority, but failed again.

Well done OP, you respected yourself and stood up for yourself.
Are you not white?
Also out of curiosity one piece doesn't add up. You say he had shit gain genetics, yet had a GF, and a gf who works out, which is even higher value, so I am assuming he must be gigachad face ?

If so you basically stood up to a gigachad and he did nothing about it?
No i am not caucasian. And by shit genetics i mean his frame/muscle insertions.

But he looked like the typical german richkid cunt wearing some designer stuff, his girlfriend was higher psl than him tbh.

Is based your real name? God job on putting this normie scum back into his place. He probably hoped to humiliate you in front of his gf to easy win exciting sex tonight. When it didnt work out he still tried to assert himself on the base of his white race superiority, but failed again.
I hope that day he was rejected

So you are gonna rope soon I take it?
Lol stop this bullshit tbh.

Like we have to be real, here in germany the most desired guys are not germans.
Some people even use the word "alman" (typical german) as an insult. And almost all the teens using arabic words(like in scha Allah or Wallah) and trying to copy the accent.