Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel normie talks about state mandated gfs (its becoming a mainstream idea)

• Thread starter HONKLER THE CAR GUY
  • Start date
HONKLER THE CAR GUY

HONKLER THE CAR GUY

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★

Wrong, they will just push shotgun marriages. I don't even want crumbs from their table and foids are incredibly bad at hiding how much they dislike a guy, especially if he's not rich.

Wrong, they will just push shotgun marriages. I don't even want crumbs from their table and foids are incredibly bad at hiding how much they dislike a guy, especially if he's not rich.
its an AI generated meme video nigga

where the fuck did u get this from?

can't tell if this parody was made by an incel or is it a normie making fun of us

video and animation seems very faggoted but also all of his idea are straight bs

i know.

whats a shotgun marriage?
When a roastie rushes a guy to marry her or when the government uses shaming and restrictions in order to increase birth rates.

Lmao, I can’t tell if this was made by chatgpt or someone hand wrote this
can't tell if this parody was made by an incel or is it a normie making fun of us
probably normie, mandated gf theories have been around for a while and he brings up “genetically engineered cat girls” which is a Reddit meme

Normies would sooner kill every incel than ever acknowledge the problems of men in the matriarchy, it should be oblivious its a meme. Also I fucking hate the corporate art style

Normies would sooner kill every incel than ever acknowledge the problems of men in the matriarchy, it should be oblivious its a meme. Also I fucking hate the corporate art style

At the beginning I was like how did kurzgesat get so based lmao

Until normies start becoming incel

(it's happening)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back