Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie struggles

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
A frustrated man sends wife spreadsheet of her ‘excuses’ for saying no to sex. Look at the spreadsheet it seems he gets sex only once or twice a month.

2781d50225af7963f4e07d083a72058d

In response to this queen also makes a spreadsheet which is made up of definitely real and legit excuses why she denied her sex , most of which seem more like insults than reasons why she denied her husband sex

Sex spreadsheet response 1406196721

Is normie life really better than us? Coming home after an extremely exhausting day of wageslaving just to come home and find that your wife is bitchy towards tou or cold towards you, won't give you sex and when she does give you sex it's completely starfish sex which lasts 20 minutes at best? And this starfish sex happens once a month, is this really worth it?

Atleast where I live I don't think normies are any better than incels ( atleast for my age ). All that macho posturing, extreme betabuxxing and Simping they do 24/7 for what? For this? Is this even worth it?

not worth it, only htn+ can have an active sex life

Normies need to remember that foids are just as addicted to sex as men are. If she’s not fucking you, she’s getting it somewhere else. Dudes being cucked lmaoo. I do feel sympathy for the normies though, foids need to be punished for cheating.

Sometimes I envy normies, because I imagine them being in loving relationships with their looksmatches, making love 4-5 times a week, making out a couple of times a day, etc.

But I see more and more relationships like this. They are clearly not attracted to each other, well at least the woman is clearly not attracted to him. What's the point of a marriage like this? They are not in love, they just live together.