Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie stories

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
Looksmatches

When we were teenagers, thankfully there was no tinder. Foids had to find chads through word of mouth. I remember they were lucky to meet a chad lite back then and they average and below girls would go crazy over them. I had no idea about hypergamy back then but I noticed a few girls would try to treat some guys badly, even when they were no better than the guy. There was this fat chubby black girl on the verge of being fat who was a rude person. I spoke to her once and she tried to act like she's better than me. I mog her in nearly every way of appearance.

One day maybe 2 years later I was walking and saw her rushing home with a 6 ft 2 mix guy, with a like 6/10 face. I was astonded the guy would even be seen with her. He was obviously just going to bang her but still he completely mogged her. Even average guys wouldn't bang her.

So I have this Asian friend who is a high tier normie. He was usually around Asian girls that are below his looksmatch by a point or few. Eventually he managed to get a girl that was his looksmatch around and he was luckily enough to take her virginity. They dated for years. After I think 5 years or so she begun to act up. After 6 she would yell and told him "Why should I wait for you to get your sh*t together!" He was still a supermarket worker in his mid twenties.

She didn't even dump him. She just began ignoring most of his phone calls and messages. We found out she began to act like a hoe. It went on for months. She would stalk his social media. Then she ended up blocking him. Then unblocking him. After mind games and sleeping around for a year or so, she found a new boyfriend in a better financial position. My Asian friend was in depression for a while.

He decided to better himself and start going out. He didn't do very well at first but got better, going to gym, practicing conversation, fashion.. This stuff can actually help normies because maybe raising them by 1 point is all they need. He spent a lot of money going out and rarely got action from girls. Even when he did they were uglier than him. Around 10 months after his ex left for good he managed to get a manager position in a store. That increased his finance and status. He managed to sleep with one of his female underling coworkers because of it.

In the club when he was successful the girls were uglier than him. Approaching late twenties now and he's back to getting girls near his looksmatch. he rejects the uglier girls or just uses them for sex. One foid came to him and she appeared his looksmatch. He saw her for a few months then she revealed she has a baby already. I wonder if it's from a chadlite.

I’m an oldcel and can easily remember the days when people dated their looks match for the most part. Things have changed a lot!

I have an ethnic friend who 20 years ago absolutely slayed. Today he’s probably a borderline incel.