Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Normie squad made text completion bot that uses text from .is

The bot this jewtuber made wasn't very good tbh. None of the text it made didn't sound like it could have been made by even a schizo poster here, much less an actual user. It just spat out random lingo.

video was still kinda funny in a "lol so random xd" way but just reading some actual posts here would have been funnier ngl.

Last edited:
Freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

I got like 5 seconds into the video before the apelike vocalizations being made by the obnoxious normies and foids starte dgiving me a migraine

how @proudweeb was created

Note how they use an ugly man in the thumbnail. It's not that we hate toilets, toilets just hate us.

I got like 5 seconds into the video before the apelike vocalizations being made by the obnoxious normies and foids starte dgiving me a migraine
Yeah the moment I heard a foid I clicked off :feelspuke:

Zoomers :feelsseriously:
Side note: I also hate how mainstream anime has gotten, normie fags have pretty ruined the discussions on non image boards

Last edited:
Retarded normies

Why do most of the anti-incels and people who make fun of us comprises of retarded foids, trannies and soy redditor normies on discord that has nothing better to do? :feelshaha:

Am i the only one who realizes this

Last edited:
Why do most of the anti-incels and people who make fun of us comprises of retarded foids, trannies and soy redditor normies on discord that has nothing better to do? :feelshaha:

Am i the only one who realizes this
No it's very common