Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie songs and social media is so disconnected on reality

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i have a feeling most normies fake not being nearly incel (meaning if you don't count landwhales or cuck relationships with old women where they pay for everything).

That they keep up a fascade of a cool "confident" guy so they can relate to normie music / memes / culture.

Like someone said in another thread, you become a normie when you learn to lie about everything. I wonder how many men go through life feeing insecure that they're not having relationships with hot young girls like they see in social media and not living a chad lifestyle.

Normies cope but they still have it better than us

Coping is the destiny of the normie man

If you're an even somewhat authentic person, hanging around normies--even just for short periods of time--is absolute torture.

For the longest time ever I couldn't understand why normies treated me so bad. Then I realized it's because I was ugly and also too genuine. I never tried to hide my true feelings and didn't know you were supposed to. So yeah, eventually you learn to lie and be fake 24/7

Normies should embrace the truth, not bluepilling themselves that much, they can swallow the blackpill when it's too late and... rope

Good observation

No reality and internet are connected for normies,look at all zoomers almost all of them had internet whıle growing up and the content they saw changed their lives,ones who watched football matches on youtube (As first video) become chads,people who watched prank videos become normies whıle others who watched game videos become incels.
Normies use Instagram and Whatsapp to bully ıncels or talk behind people alot especially class chat rooms are just circle jerks.

No reality and internet are connected for normies,look at all zoomers almost all of them had internet whıle growing up and the content they saw changed their lives,ones who watched football matches on youtube (As first video) become chads,people who watched prank videos become normies whıle others who watched game videos become incels.
Normies use Instagram and Whatsapp to bully ıncels or talk behind people alot especially class chat rooms are just circle jerks.
normies are incel as fuck these days