Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie social media is just constant blackpill after blackpill

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
There's a reason why half the threads here are just users reposting content from reddit/tiktok/youtube and other normie social media platforms apart from them being too lazy to make threads on anything else. It's part of the reason I've mostly quit using these sites altogether. I recently tried reinstalling twitter and it was just constant ragefuel and it was the same thing when I tried using tiktok again.

And women are actively rewarded for posting this kind of content. Videos making fun of men for their looks and height get millions of views so they're only encouraged to keep doing it. :feelsclown:

That's why i'm glad i haven't used it in years

That's why i'm glad i haven't used it in years
I only stopped using it consistently a couple months ago and that was mainly because I didn't know what else to do with my time.

There's a reason why half the threads here are just users reposting content from reddit/tiktok/youtube and other normie social media platforms apart from them being too lazy to make threads on anything else. It's part of the reason I've mostly quit using these sites altogether. I recently tried reinstalling twitter and it was just constant ragefuel and it was the same thing when I tried using tiktok again.

And women are actively rewarded for posting this kind of content. Videos making fun of men for their looks and height get millions of views so they're only encouraged to keep doing it. :feelsclown:
wait a minute, are you saying that "touching grass" actually does not work to disprove the 9 gazillion studies confirming everything we observe on a daily basis? WA WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!??! :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

jokes aside, yeah, once you see it and you know there are patterns to these behaviors and that some of these patterns have even scientifically examined, or historically noted for 1000s of years, its fucking over dude. No going back. Anybody who tells you to just go outside and touch grass is a fucking retard honestly. My family history was the first blackpill I got in childhood. Four generations of women fucking up, abandoning kids, abusing kids while men made all the sacrifices. And then I looked at everyone around me, my own sisters, neighbors and I didnt see a difference.

I only stopped using it consistently a couple months ago and that was mainly because I didn't know what else to do with my time.
I see. I assume this forum replaced the time you spent on social media

wait a minute, are you saying that "touching grass" actually does not work to disprove the 9 gazillion studies confirming everything we observe on a daily basis? WA WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!??! :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

jokes aside, yeah, once you see it and you know there are patterns to these behaviors and that some of these patterns have even scientifically examined, or historically noted for 1000s of years, its fucking over dude. No going back. Anybody who tells you to just go outside and touch grass is a fucking retard honestly. My family history was the first blackpill I got in childhood. Four generations of women fucking up, abandoning kids, abusing kids while men made all the sacrifices. And then I looked at everyone around me, my own sisters, neighbors and I didnt see a difference.
The reason people give the "touch grass" advice is because they're completely average or even above average in attractiveness so of course simply going outside and doing stuff is all they need to ascend. They then project that onto us and assume that if we did the same thing that we can also ascend ignoring the fact that we have way worse genetics than them.

I see. I assume this forum replaced the time you spent on social media
Pretty much. Though I gradually stopped using it as much before joining here