Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie social media is frustrating

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Because almost everything said on normie social media can be refuted with a simple study or statistics graph. It's fustraiting coming upon a YouTube short with thousands of likes spreading blatant lies that could be debunked in a few seconds. Even worse is that normies claim any statistics or studies that disagree with their agenda are somehow false. "YEAH WELL THE STATISTICS SHOWING 34 PERCENT OF ALL CHILD RAPES ARE DONE BY GAY MEN WHO ARE ONLY 4 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION ARE HOMOPHOBIC!'

Nothing angers me more than liars. Why I avoid normie social media

Because almost everything said on normie social media can be refuted with a simple study or statistics graph. It's fustraiting coming upon a YouTube short with thousands of likes spreading blatant lies that could be debunked in a few seconds. Even worse is that normies claim any statistics or studies that disagree with their agenda are somehow false. "YEAH WELL THE STATISTICS SHOWING 34 PERCENT OF ALL CHILD RAPES ARE DONE BY GAY MEN WHO ARE ONLY 4 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION ARE HOMOPHOBIC!'

Nothing angers me more than liars. Why I avoid normie social media
Tiktok has the most normies spreading misinformation to sound smart, avoid it at ALL cost

Tiktok has the most normies spreading misinformation to sound smart, avoid it at ALL cost
ChinkTok has to be one of the most low IQ platforms of all time. Obvious fake news get spread and everyone believes it. I know that happens everywhere on the internet, but its way worse on CHinkTok