Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie simps are in deep shit right now

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
At any time their nagging betabux can make false claims of domestic violence, emergency proceedings will take place to put them in jails with covid 19 until courts are open again.

Lifefuel tbh

At any time their nagging betabux can make false claims of domestic violence, emergency proceedings will take place to put them in jails with covid 19 until courts are open again.
Brah I just became MGTOW! My wife divorced me now I'm living out in the woods slaying them bitches :redpill:

Good, serves them right.

Brah I just became MGTOW! My wife divorced me now I'm living out in the woods slaying them bitches :redpill:

LIVING THAT MGTOW LIFE HAHA BROS, look at this delicous meal i made!

D62GqrZXYAASwAB.jpg

If a foid knows you exist you are in mortal fucking danger.

Perks of being an incel I guess.

When you say...
Normie simps are in deep shit right now
...it evokes the degenerate image of absolute cucks buying buckets of literal shit from e-whores to fill their tubs in so they can stew in it.

They are freak out

Go ER on the cops if they try to arrest you for ANYTHING. (in GTA: Vice City) Fuck dying of corona in jail for something you probably didn't even do why waiting for a court date that could be postponed as long as they want.

And these same pathetic displays for "manhood" have the nerve to keep making fun of us for having noone. JFL keep dancing for your little used up whore's entertainment normscum.

LIVING THAT MGTOW LIFE HAHA BROS, look at this delicous meal i made!

D62GqrZXYAASwAB.jpg
what is that on top of that piece of cheez ...wait a second ..that looks like..uh...looks like a ...

Dating Western foids these days is the equivalent of playing russian roulette with the gun pointed at your wallet (or freedom.)

Damn that’s a good point. I bet divorces will spike once the virus blows over and a bunch of betabuxxes are left jobless aka valueless. This virus will really test relationships. The better looking, the safer one is.

Chads will cope by beating the foids harder and more often leading up to permanent injury and murders etc... but wont be jailed since that is inhumane due to chingchongvirus prevention protocol. Normies will be kick out of their house to be homeless,jobless npcs driving up males suicide numbers. BlackPill realized its full potential and cause widespread destruction on an apocaleptic scale.

Damn that’s a good point. I bet divorces will spike once the virus blows over and a bunch of betabuxxes are left jobless aka valueless. This virus will really test relationships. The better looking, the safer one is.
Go ER on the cops if they try to arrest you for ANYTHING. (in GTA: Vice City) Fuck dying of corona in jail for something you probably didn't even do why waiting for a court date that could be postponed as long as they want.