Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie rage at joker movies audience

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So for starters I literally saw only one dude watching this movie alone. The rest were normies in relationships, or groups of University normie dudes with one or two girls in it. and ngl they ruined the movie experience to an extent.

The movie itself started off as a good taxi driver ripoff then by the end kind of blew it with an unrealistic cope premise. I think having to tie it into the Batman narrative held it back.

But anyway, the normies were ragefuel. They didn't laugh at any of the funny parts. They only laughed at:
- the midget. Hehe, look at the funny manlet!
- when joker was acting like a sperg due to being insane. haha look at how funny non NTs are!
-when joker was larping and escaping his shitty reality. Willing to bet alot of people here do this alot too.
- they were gasping with shock when joker went ER on the shits who deserved it

So normshits were watching this movie while missing the point completely.

Last edited:
I overheard my foid coworkers talking about the movie, and all they had to say was, “he’s not as good as Heath Ledger’s joker”.

They missed the point of the entire film. It wasn’t a contest about which actor “wins” by being the best Joker (and for the record, they probably just choose the most attractive one). They devoted no thought to the story whatsoever.

So for starters I literally saw only one dude watching this movie alone. The rest were normies in relationships, or groups of University normie dudes with one or two girls in it. and ngl they ruined the movie experience to an extent.

The movie itself started off as a good taxi driver ripoff then by the end kind of blew it with an unrealistic cope premise. I think having to tie it into the Batman narrative held it back.

But anyway, the normies were ragefuel. They didn't laugh at any of the funny parts. They only laughed at:
- the midget. Hehe, look at the funny manlet!
- when joker was acting like a sperg due to being insane. haha look at how funny non NTs are!
- they were gasping with shock when joker went ER on the shits who deserved it

So normshits were watching this movie while missing the point completely.
They don't watch popular upcoming movie releases to enjoy the movie, but to tell their social group that they have just so they can fit in more with it.It's like when normies talk about the latest soccer match, if you didn't watch it and you ask questions like "Who won, whats the score?" they just either laugh at you or stare at you dissapointed, it's all about fitting in and status with them.

They don't watch popular upcoming movie releases to enjoy the movie, but to tell their social group that they have just so they can fit in more with it.It's like when normies talk about the latest soccer match, if you didn't watch it and you ask questions like "Who won, whats the score?" they just either laugh at you or stare at you dissapointed, it's all about fitting in and status with them.
Youre right I guess, I haven't been at the movie theater since the last skyfall movie so this makes sense.

The same ones who laugh at that midget would scratch their heads if some turbomanlet ever goes ER, despite literally watching a film about how doing that shit causes people to go ER. "Y he do dat? We dindu nuffin. Must b little man syndrome lol."

i even didnt watch this

The same ones who laugh at that midget would scratch their heads if some turbomanlet ever goes ER, despite literally watching a film about how doing that shit causes people to go ER. "Y he do dat? We dindu nuffin. Must b little man syndrome lol."
normshits just watched this movie because it was capeshit. They don't even know what taxi driver is.