Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie obsession to play as the victim

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Attractive person:
"It's so hard being ugly"

Amazingly skilled artist:
"my art sucks so much uggh!"

Foids experiencing the most minor inconvenience in life:
"Im so depressed, thing's have been rough for me lately!'

Extroverts with a partner and social circle:
"All my friends are busy, I'm so lonely I want to die : ("

They love to fake mental illnesses and exaggerate their plight for pity points from other retards
"Why be someone content with life when you can act sad to get more sympathy points and less competition?"
jfl

They just want attention, as per normie behavior

Its because of attention

based thread.

Female depression is a meme

Attractive person:

i hate when foids with thousands of followers say shit like this. or when foids are obviously showing off their ass and then calling people that comment on it perverts. FUUUCK

I don't even want pity because that would be a reminder of how low my status is. I just want respect.

Attention whoring

Attractive person:

They love to fake mental illnesses and exaggerate their plight for pity points from other retards
"Why be someone content with life when you can act sad to get more sympathy points and less competition?"
jfl
Self deprecation like that is typically to be taken as a request for compliments.

I hate this behavior since it ruins communities for people that are actually struggling by filling them with people that aren't. r/lonely is full of stacys saying "I have plenty of friends but I feel lonely" and various other groups are full of fakes.

I don't even want pity because that would be a reminder of how low my status is. I just want respect.

Same tbh
I hate this behavior since it ruins communities for people that are actually struggling by filling them with people that aren't. r/lonely is full of stacys saying "I have plenty of friends but I feel lonely" and various other groups are full of fakes.

Attractive person:

jfl
Yes man it's very annoying.They do not know how good they have it

incel :im sad
everybody: LOOOL KYS DUMB INKWEL :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back